The AVENTADOR Image Thread: POST 'EM UP!

Guest Rob Burgundy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SCANDAL: TOPLES + SCANDAL + TEAMSALAMONE

stay away from this color! anyone who buys a lambo in this color will be tagged with #TeamSalamone throughout their ownership experience! As do many people with the Salamone design do now.

Amazing how I can get any plate I want! We own Scandal and it is stunning!

This car will be the highest mileage roadster by September 2014 and it will never lose that title. I will remain the Aventador Driver with more experience behind the wheel than any living human.

This car will be in at least 15 states in 2014 and 3 countries in 2014 as well.

You are looking at GOLDRUSH RALLY CAR NUMBER 1

See you in cali; vegas; utah; colarado; illinois; ohio; Virginia NYC and many other locations new mexico fla; pa; nj; ma etc

There will be no down time for this car, it will be driven every spare moment I have. I am a so very happy and have so much enthusiasm now. gonna enjoy every God given minute with this car; My Conc; my friends here and in other clubs and forums.

LET THE ADVENTURES BEGIN! RALLY SEASON STARTS IN MAY 2014 SEE YOU ON THE GRID

post-93516-1383494184_thumb.jpg

post-93516-1383495170_thumb.jpg

I would take some pretty decent photos with my iphone and think.. yeah.. I'm a pro. i used to also think that my black aventador needed to be replaced by a red one.. then I went for a drive with a real photographer.. and said.. "wow!" 1. I'm an amateur. 2. I'm in love all over again!

null_zps8c8d21c0.jpg

null_zps035cba43.jpg

null_zpsa69b64a6.jpg

null_zpsa5b59b1d.jpg

null_zps543b3931.jpg

null_zps2841a0d7.jpg

null_zpsb7f824af.jpg

Black with silver Dione's...Perfection! I think that's what what I'm going to do for my Aventador :icon_mrgreen:

SCANDAL: TOPLES + SCANDAL + TEAMSALAMONE

stay away from this color! anyone who buys a lambo in this color will be tagged with #TeamSalamone throughout their ownership experience! As do many people with the Salamone design do now.

Amazing how I can get any plate I want! We own Scandal and it is stunning!

This car will be the highest mileage roadster by September 2014 and it will never lose that title. I will remain the Aventador Driver with more experience behind the wheel than any living human.

This car will be in at least 15 states in 2014 and 3 countries in 2014 as well.

You are looking at GOLDRUSH RALLY CAR NUMBER 1

See you in cali; vegas; utah; colarado; illinois; ohio; Virginia NYC and many other locations new mexico fla; pa; nj; ma etc

There will be no down time for this car, it will be driven every spare moment I have. I am a so very happy and have so much enthusiasm now. gonna enjoy every God given minute with this car; My Conc; my friends here and in other clubs and forums.

LET THE ADVENTURES BEGIN! RALLY SEASON STARTS IN MAY 2014 SEE YOU ON THE GRID

awesome color

your car is actually the 2nd verde scandal aventador roadster, there was one delivered to an owner in chicago before yours. i guess his life is now ruined because he will now be tagged #teamsalamone :rolleyes:

My ride from my trip to Cali for the Italian Stampede and Pebble Beach. Props to Chaz and the ActivFilms crew

1422393_547586138653266_463766597_n.jpg

1403514_546500912095122_370725500_o.jpg

6996601131_6a89ab74b6_b.jpg

Ha... thats my car... I guess I hadn't posted the pictures from the photoshoot. Damn. I gotta look the rest of them over :-)

Ha... thats my car... I guess I hadn't posted the pictures from the photoshoot. Damn. I gotta look the rest of them over :-)

why holding back? :(

Stunning ride you've got there!

Please do :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: