The AVENTADOR Image Thread: POST 'EM UP!

Guest Rob Burgundy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The owner of this car comes back to MN (where I live) in the spring. I am planing to spend more time with this car. And his Bugatti Vitesse. :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_thumleft:

Is Nero Pegaso a glossy black?

Nero Pegaso is a black that's a little bit glossy, but under sunlight becomes a very flaky-metallic deep dark grey. Hard to explain but when you it in person in the light it's just awesome. I really like black on that car, and Nero Pegaso takes it to a whole new level :eusa_dance:

Ok, mine are long overdue. Took "delivery" of the car nearly 6 weeks ago. Got it send off for full wrap. Every surface is covered. A/B pillars are now matte black to match the roof (which is covered too). Windows tinted, windshield protected and quite a bit more I will put in a video shortly. Here is is.

12751355325_9bea1a936a_b.jpg

12751358035_da9faa559c_b.jpg

12751492353_159ed9397f_b.jpg

Much MUCH better pictures to come but these were some quick ones I took and got edited.

Ok, mine are long overdue. Took "delivery" of the car nearly 6 weeks ago. Got it send off for full wrap. Every surface is covered. A/B pillars are now matte black to match the roof (which is covered too). Windows tinted, windshield protected and quite a bit more I will put in a video shortly. Here is is.

Much MUCH better pictures to come but these were some quick ones I took and got edited.

I LOVE YOUR CAR!!!!! It looks amazing!!