Ferrari Enzo FXX street legal 4 sale

SPEEDORADO

Hi bulls and ferraristis :icon_mrgreen:

is it true or not, that there are two street legalized FERRARI Enzo FXX ? One original from the factory which is street legalized and another one directly by the german tuner edo?

This street legalized Ferrari Enzo FXX is posted as directly from the factory in maranello ...

Greetings

speedo

that car on pictures has turn indicators installed (visible on the pictures of the rear), I don't see why it would not be possible to make it street legal in Europe

There are none that are street legal in the US, FYI...

I don't know about US, in EU should not be too hard

that car on pictures has turn indicators installed (visible on the pictures of the rear), I don't see why it would not be possible to make it street legal in Europe

as opposed to the US its not impossible to convert a car to street legal

I don't know about US, in EU should not be too hard

also easily possible in EU:

windowslivewriterff0100fd8866-f4ebimage0.png

NOT.

also easily possible in EU:

NOT.

oh yeah, like you know. I would tell you: buy this car and I will get it registered for you in my country :)

I write this only because I own a non street legal car which I registered, fairly easily :) Unfortunately this car is not of a magnitude of FXX!

oh yeah, like you know. I would tell you: buy this car and I will get it registered for you in my country :)

I write this only because I own a non street legal car which I registered, fairly easily :) Unfortunately this car is not of a magnitude of FXX!

Well in this part of eu everything and all fast car related is one big cluster cfuk with one bold NO sign on top of the pile.

But I definately like your attitude and yours policy better! :)

Hi guys,

i found out, that this Ferrari FXX is the only street legal that was build in maranelle. The other one made street legal afterwards by edo competition.

Speedo

What kind of car is it Maddox?

What kind of car is it Maddox?

Don't wanna say here, and no it was not supertrofeo I am over with old-time lambos :) It was something much much cheaper :)

Tell me more ... How does the US made a racingcar "street legal" :eusa_think:

as opposed to the US its not impossible to convert a car to street legal

i know someone in Germany converted their mc12 corsa to be street legal, which is more or less the same underneath as a FXX

also a couple mclaren F1 gtr's had also been converted to be street legal.