Aventador driven by C&D

Ascari_2

No, not yet. Of course everything could change once behind the wheel or simply seeing it in person. That's just my opinion based off of what I've seen.

As far as the looking like the Murci, I really don't think it's JUST like it, (or like the G for that matter), but it most certainly has a close resemblance in many ways. Like I said, it's not the same wild design jump as we saw from the old 400GT to the Miura, to the Countach, to the Diablo. It seems too much like an Audi.

Again... This opinion is subject to change - I'm not settling on anything. Opinions/feelings change as time goes on. I do like the looks of it... But still unsure whether it should be the flagship.

But still unsure whether it should be the [ flagship] ??? :rolleyes:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ive seen it in person and it does look very good. The thing that still bothers me a bit is the gallardo styled pillar and mirrors. But given future variants, I would suspect this would change... As a "base model" the effort though is definitely commendable.

Pictures do not do this car justice!!

DSG... no one complains that Pagani uses a single? DSG makes for a smooth shift and weighs more. Lambo enthusiasts don't want a smooth shifts. We want to hear and feel it.

Visible parts when the wing is up? Really??? That is like arguing about The color panties Megan Foxx is wearing as she is ripping them off to jump on you. Go away.

Looks to much like a Gallardo? That is like saying the G looks like a Murcie, or Countach. It has the family resemblance, but it is very different. As it should.

creature comforts... bring them on!! I complained to Winkelmann that there is no cruise control at the reveal.

Comparing it to the Murcie.... insane. The Murice LP-640 and SV are amazing cars, but this makes them look like classics, not modern cars. When I was at the reveal in NYC I was blown away. Then I walked outside to see a beautiful Murcie. The Murice still looked amazing, but it looked like the past. The distant past, compared to the Aventador. Lamborghini did an amazing job with this car. Relax.