Blue/white theme is gone...

FikseSTS

white on black/dark is terrible to read, you'll never see it used on any site that has major traffic/readers behind it..... you don't see it on ebook readers, ipads, news papers, etc, etc, there is a reason for this......

Sure, I understand your point. But when browsing LP at night I don't want it to look like I'm reading the newspaper, with a white backround I would have to wear sunglasses to read.

Seriously, any reason why you got rid of the white background? This black is killing me switching between screens. Is there really no way to get it back?

Seriously, any reason why you got rid of the white background? This black is killing me switching between screens. Is there really no way to get it back?

I really miss the blue & white. :( Like its been said, not only did it make surfing a little more discreet for when you need a break in the office, but it was much easier on the eyes as well.

Yeah, come on mods, bring back the other colors...obviously a lot of users are affected. I used the green/white one which was much easier to read.

It has dramatically reduced my browsing time, I'm actually getting work done. Please bring back the white/blue. For every day I have to use this black screen I kill a cute puppy. Do you hate puppies??

Dog puppies or chest puppies?

I'll shot a lead load in one, and blow a hot load on the other.

I'll shot a lead load in one, and blow a hot load on the other.

On my way home tonite i'm going to buy a puppy and drown it, all the while cursing this new Nero color. Shame on you for hurting this innocent puppy.

On my way home tonite i'm going to buy a puppy and drown it, all the while cursing this new Nero color. Shame on you for hurting this innocent puppy.

Come on mods! Save the puppies! This blood is all on you!!!!

Last nite I bought a cute little beagle, buried him up to his little neck and drove right over him. How can YOU heartless bastards let such a thing happen?? Have you no soul?

• 1 month later...
It has dramatically reduced my browsing time, I'm actually getting work done. Please bring back the white/blue. For every day I have to use this black screen I kill a cute puppy. Do you hate puppies??

+1

The black/yellow appearance hurts my eyes. I used to browse this forum several times a day (when it was white/blue) but now maybe once a week.