New supercar from Arrinera

SPEEDORADO

As of now, supercars will be manufactured in poland :eusa_shhh: A company in poland will present in june a new supercar. Its called Arinera, has 640 HP, a lot of carbon and looks a little bit like a gallardo. A build in infrared cam will show what happens in front of the car.

Guest Rob Burgundy
A build in infrared cam will show what happens in front of the car.

I already came equppied with this feature. My EYES and I didnt have to pay extra or look away from the road to use them.

I can hardly wait.

Super exciting.

Oh goody.

I tend to agree with the sarcastic sentiment here, but if this thing turns out to be the next Koenigsegg that a few people on here have boners for, then I will gladly remind you when the time comes. :icon_mrgreen:

Fellippe, this is just another of many purposed 'supercars' that have come out and gone flat. It's hard to get excited by this especially in the US where microbuilders getting these vehicles federalized are as likely as an Osama Bin Laden greatest hits album.

:jackoff:

I think Koenigsuck is shit, so you can imagine my "excitement" about this, or any other, small time glorified kitcar manufacturer. :icon_thumleft:

:jackoff:

I think Koenigsuck is shit, so you can imagine my "excitement" about this, or any other, small time glorified kitcar manufacturer. :icon_thumleft:

+1. Fugly. No idea why people are hot for them.

It's never gonna get build. They announce this just to get some media attention.

It was already announced as Veno Automotive few years ago.

veno-4_653.jpg

veno-10_653.jpg

It's never gonna get build. They announce this just to get some media attention.

It was already announced as Veno Automotive few years ago.

Case closed, nice job. :icon_thumleft:

Fellippe, this is just another of many purposed 'supercars' that have come out and gone flat. It's hard to get excited by this especially in the US where microbuilders getting these vehicles federalized are as likely as an Osama Bin Laden greatest hits album.

True.

Case closed, nice job. :icon_thumleft:

Close the thread then? :icon_mrgreen:

I like the egg, but for the money there are other cars I'd have instead.

I couldn't believe how thick the door was. But that rotary dial still made no sense to me, and the shift knob?!