So Swil

LPDADDY

This thread is awesome!

I do really want to know the truth, tho.. which way will it go?!

Why don't you PM Mr 007bond he thinks I am all smoke and mirrors.

I see he's been quite busy with his cheerleading practice and ignored this thread.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see he's been quite busy with his cheerleading practice and ignored this thread.

You still didnt send me the picture of you holding today's newspaper while doing a headstand on top of your lambo inside your glass garage. Until then you are a HUGE FRAUD

I'm not trying to start shit, man. What's with the hostility? There IS a lot of it floating around right now... Am I a fake? So the 3,000+ posts over the last 5 1/2 years was all just regurgitated shit from Bloomberg, late night Suzy Orman and Jim Cramer reruns on CNBC?? I guess...possibly.. :lol2: .

btw guys I don't just trade all day, just one part of the business, but then again how would you know that (I've never shared much of that)? It's understandable.. I've never attested to know everything, EVER... the eagerness to bash, professionalism and integrity over a car??? Not so understandable.

So the numerous input Ive given to members here on LP that had been verified by their own personal contacts as solid and sound advice AFTER I had been directly contacted and asked for advice (I never volunteer); and the business contacts I've put LP members in touch with that have IMPROVED or increased their businesses, has all been the work of a dastardly, evil, fraudster, that knows nothing of what he's talking about, an idiot liar that should not be trusted?? Interesting......Am I "pussy hurt", as Fortis put it, because of this? Nah.

Where's the contradiction?

Remember, I never brought this subject up, YOU did. By creating this thread in the first place. I tried to give the best and most honest answer I could. You threw out your little "sounds fishy" for no apparent reason and here we are now, 13 pages deep, on my behalf. Everything from my integrity, my honesty, my intelligence and my career has been challenged. All of this based upon unfounded, unsubstantiated, assumption...

So now, at this point do I really owe YOU an explanation? Naaah.

Thanks. The most I can remember of it is above. I just don't want to keep going in circles, I've made my point and there's nothing more to say from my side. Everyone else here can do what they want.. How many times and in different ways, can I say the same thing?

You've expended an awful lot of energy defending yourself. None of this would have come into question had you simply replied to the questions about your car.

Quite frankly it's no skin off of any ones nose whether you do or don't. Put this entire thing to bed by either posting info on the CGT or by saying, sorry guys it was all a fake, the car doesn't exist.

Either response is acceptable and honorable.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Im finding this thread extremely difficult to fap too.

You still didnt send me the picture of you holding today's newspaper while doing a headstand on top of your lambo inside your glass garage. Until then you are a HUGE FRAUD

I would ask you to hold todays paper but I don't think you can afford it

Im finding this thread extremely difficult to fap too.

Difficult but not impossible....and that is why you remain my hero!

Guest Rob Burgundy
Difficult but not impossible....and that is why you remain my hero!

I had to maintain extreme focus and choke myself with a belt like my name was Carradine but I prevailed! :icon_thumleft:

I had to maintain extreme focus and choke myself with a belt like my name was Carradine but I prevailed! :icon_thumleft:

Seriously how are you not a VIP yet? Boggles my mind.

Here you go 007 nobody buys newspapers anymore :icon_butt:

post-7524-1307424117_thumb.jpg

nice try.. this is clearly a Photoshop. Ive seen the same exact photo on page 75 on Bob's Nascar Exotics bi-monthly magazine. Sorry, but until all my demands are met, I still cannot believe you.

nice try.. this is clearly a Photoshop. Ive seen the same exact photo on page 75 on Bob's Nascar Exotics bi-monthly magazine. Sorry, but until all my demands are met, I still cannot believe you.

Do you think I care what you believe?

I spent 5 minutes reading through your posts, your psychological profile is less than satisfactory to me in order to engage in further conversations with you.

If I dig any deeper I am afraid you will be back on medication soon and I can't be responsible for that.

Few key points, too cheap to spend $30 on a book (it's on special now), extensive knowledge on ADHD medication, no issues defaulting on loans, care and responsibility factor ZERO.

I still can't work out if you two are just taking the piss or not :P

Do you think I care what you believe?

I spent 5 minutes reading through your posts, your psychological profile is less than satisfactory to me in order to engage in further conversations with you.

If I dig any deeper I am afraid you will be back on medication soon and I can't be responsible for that.

Few key points, too cheap to spend $30 on a book (it's on special now), extensive knowledge on ADHD medication, no issues defaulting on loans, care and responsibility factor ZERO.

sorry you had to go through all that in order to realize now that you wasted your time replying to my lame troll attempt LOL!!

oh btw.. my initial post was not a dig at you, I simply thought the possible lambo owner title was pretty cool to have, and you decided that i was trying to mess with you.

I am not.

lame troll

possible lambo owner title

Definite lambo owner :P

p.s. the new SL looks and sounds way hotter than the old G you had Fortis :P

sorry you had to go through all that in order to realize now that you wasted your time replying to my lame troll attempt LOL!!

oh btw.. my initial post was not a dig at you, I simply thought the possible lambo owner title was pretty cool to have, and you decided that i was trying to mess with you.

We usually have these things (:icon_mrgreen: :turboalex: :eusa_think: :thefinger: ) that we can use to express sarcasm and few other emotions that you can't convey in writing, use them when you are trying to be funny.

A PM would've been in order but you kept on carrying on with your charade.

I am sorry but I didn't find your posts funny at all.

We usually have these things (:icon_mrgreen: :turboalex: :eusa_think: :thefinger: ) that we can use to express sarcasm and few other emotions that you can't convey in writing, use them when you are trying to be funny.

A PM would've been in order but you kept on carrying on with your charade.

I am sorry but I didn't find your posts funny at all.

the good news is that you can possibly get a Lambo Owner title now.

:icon_mrgreen:

the good news is that you can possibly get a Lambo Owner title now.

:icon_mrgreen:

Who said I have a Lambo :eusa_think:

:D

You see? That's how you do it :thefinger:

Who said I have a Lambo :eusa_think:

Yeah, Fortis merely Pshopped my car in white as his pic. He even selected a pic where I left my passenger door open so that it conveys the car is RHD...clever!

:lol: :D :P :icon_mrgreen: All jokes aside (I am trying to ease the tension in this thread), Fortis is legit and it's not worth all the ping-ponging. But do use a pic that shows the front of your car to proof that it is indeed a RHD Super G --- definitely not too many of those around!

:turboalex:

Swil, stop talking and post some facts.

Yes, we are talking about your credibility with everything. For all we know you could be a 18 year old wannabe trader that spends most of his time at home reading finance. There is a BIG difference in being interested in finance, having a job in finance and actually BEING a good trader. I am in the business, so I know how it works. Hell a lot of brokers I know don't even know what the hell they are doing, they are just glorified telemarketers pulling in a lot of $$ in commission while their customers are getting screwed over. VERY VERY few brokers make GOOD money on commission, even fewer make good money on commission and actually provide good returns for their customers.

Being a good day trader now a days is HARD. More and more computers are doing the trades, so unless you have your own server with programmed bots doing your trading it's very unlikely that you are making CGT money unless you are VERY fcuking talented.

Post the car number already.