GTR's v UGR Gallardos?

undisputed

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
why not put it out? did something happen on that run? 177 has to be the world record for street tires ..NONE DR...

:iamwithstupid: 177mph is extremely fast.............don't think anyone can touch this :eusa_think:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not put it out? did something happen on that run? 177 has to be the world record for street tires ..NONE DR...

I'm just not that impressed by it as I know it true potential. And no, nothing happened on that run other than another failed attempt trying to get into the 8's. Once we get the # we want, we will post up the video.

I'm just not that impressed by it as I know it true potential. And no, nothing happened on that run other than another failed attempt trying to get into the 8's. Once we get the # we want, we will post up the video.

You guys going for it again soon? That would really be an awesome feat.

what was the purpose of that video? its like 2 years old...

I know UG lambo is not "impressed" with 177mph..LOL.. but the rest of the world is.. hehe .. show us the video or a timeslip..

thanks

show us the video or a timeslip..

Sam, Kevin doesn't owe you a thing. I've seen the video in person in his office, as have others. Just focus on making your own car faster.

Sam, Kevin doesn't owe you a thing. I've seen the video in person in his office, as have others. Just focus on making your own car faster.

Really Jamie? Mr.whyhideanything? If Kevin does not want to show the WHOLE world the video(not me) Thats fine..I really don't give a shit after their/his comments... IMO its VERY VERY impressive to run 177MPH in a street car..... Kevin or UG say its not "impressive" enough for "them" .I have accepted that answer and i guess you have to be a client to see that video....

IMO , I rather see a car running 9.5@ 175 then a car running 8.5 @ 158 ..MPH is KING , ET is traction and gears.. but MPH will WIN races in the end..

I was giving respect to that record MPH .. and just asked if they had a video.. they dont want to show it , thats fine... I guess they have their reasons..

My car is fast enough for me right now.. Im not a baller and can't afford to run 8's.. mid 9's and reliability will do for now...

to Kevin, IF and when i get a LAmbo it will go to UG ;-) .. as i have seen enough people happy with your work and service.

For the record I have seen the video...from several angles...and that thing moved out HARD!

Peter

I guess we have to pay 150k for a TT package to see the actual video..LOL

J/K ..

Im sure we will see the first Lambo in world run 8's once they slap on some DR's

I hope its sooner then later..

Yup! Gotta pay if u wanna see that 177 action! :)

I guess we have to pay 150k for a TT package to see the actual video..LOL

J/K ..

Im sure we will see the first Lambo in world run 8's once they slap on some DR's

I hope its sooner then later..

Really Jamie? Mr.whyhideanything? If Kevin does not want to show the WHOLE world the video(not me) Thats fine..I really don't give a shit after their/his comments... IMO its VERY VERY impressive to run 177MPH in a street car..... Kevin or UG say its not "impressive" enough for "them" .I have accepted that answer and i guess you have to be a client to see that video....

IMO , I rather see a car running 9.5@ 175 then a car running 8.5 @ 158 ..MPH is KING , ET is traction and gears.. but MPH will WIN races in the end..

I was giving respect to that record MPH .. and just asked if they had a video.. they dont want to show it , thats fine... I guess they have their reasons..

My car is fast enough for me right now.. Im not a baller and can't afford to run 8's.. mid 9's and reliability will do for now...

to Kevin, IF and when i get a LAmbo it will go to UG ;-) .. as i have seen enough people happy with your work and service.

what_the_fuck_am_a_reading.jpg

Is there a video of this 177mph pass? what was the 60ft time on that 9.0 run

Vegasgtr, now that UR is "that" close to an 8 sec pass, anything else is not worth posting really. BUT, chances are, you've already seen the video....you just didn't know it! MPH and ET weren't really made public, because as Kevin said, it just wasn't quite there yet. Soon tho.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TTGallardo2006#p/u/7/d1ecHCY3nm8

Kyle

Thanks man, here is the video.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=57751

haha,me too! I'm ready to get back out there and make some passes!!

I noticed you did a small burnout , are you running Rwd only on those runs?

good luck next time out!! I have a feeling you will get it

Did you do any weight reduction on the Lambo? ie. Seat removal and stuff? Just wondering.