UGR 1500whp vs 360whp turbo suzuki

Sideways_swe

That would be the most hp I've ever heard of on a street bike.

There was a 450whp hayabusa at the same event. vids coming. The same UGR gallardo also raced 1200whp BMW M5 and 1200hp protomotive porsche

Not a Hayabusa, 01-03 GSXR 1000, but nice run. Needs an 4-6+ over arm and it would have literally destroyed the UGR car. He was still timid about wheelies on the initial bump.

Best

Not a Hayabusa, 01-03 GSXR 1000, but nice run.

I believe it's a Hayabusa frame and motor with K2 fairings. Wheelbase is a bit longer, and the frame looks like an O.E. black finish. I don't recall any K1/2 GSXRs with black frames. Not saying that you can't get them coated, but the frame on that bike is definitely not an older GSXR.

These Russian guys need to get their shit together and get the cars properly tuned and learn how to fcuking shift or stop attending these events and making it appear as if the TTG'S perform poorly.

These Russian guys need to get their shit together and get the cars properly tuned and learn how to fcuking shift or stop attending these events and making it appear as if the TTG'S perform poorly.

Ya, they are single handidly tearing down a reputatation that took years to build..

If only I had known that event took place, it is not far away from me, aprx 300 miles. I could have gone and blown the bike away. As a matter of fact I asked the organiser when they were doing this event again, and he promised to inform me.

I guess he forgot, dont worry guys, I will represent the TT-G's at the next event, and a Gallardo will be a force to be reckoned with in North Europe again :-)

Nicolas Kiesa

I dont know if any streetcar can beat the fastest bike that was there. 450whp busa that has done 0-300km/h in 9 sec. The UGR car here would have done alot better if the 4wd was still working.

I dont know if any streetcar can beat the fastest bike that was there. 450whp busa that has done 0-300km/h in 9 sec. The UGR car here would have done alot better if the 4wd was still working.

That all depends of what your definition of a street car is.

If only I had known that event took place, it is not far away from me, aprx 300 miles. I could have gone and blown the bike away. As a matter of fact I asked the organiser when they were doing this event again, and he promised to inform me.

I guess he forgot, dont worry guys, I will represent the TT-G's at the next event, and a Gallardo will be a force to be reckoned with in North Europe again :-)

Nicolas Kiesa

Shoot me a PM with your info and I will let you know the next time. Tell Runi I said hi.

i think the driver also mentioned that he wasn't using the highest boost setting...

Why the heck would you not since you were racing a turbo'ed bike???

i think the driver also mentioned that he wasn't using the highest boost setting...

Why the heck would you not since you were racing a turbo'ed bike???

Because the front diff on the car is toast.... You can hear him losing traction over and over in the video. What do you think would happen with more boost?

^

I though that the subject GTT had boost by gear. Or not?

I would like to see this again when the GTT is 100%... I think the results might be different!

^

I though that the subject GTT had boost by gear. Or not?

I would like to see this again when the GTT is 100%... I think the results might be different!

if it has boost by gear it's set for awd....take away the front wheels and you have too much boost for rwd. Seems logical to me.

Guest Dereiter

I had a word with the owner of russian GTT and am going to explain his situation later in next post because i have to go now.

Anyway Kevin is a great tuner and that owner of GTT has no reason for complaint!

Do not attack UGR!

Guest Dereiter

Regarding russian GTT,

everything is okay. I spoke with the client yesterday via phone and he said that front diff was broken by driving and he opened an order of germany items for the transmission which have been delivered to Moscow. He is going to install them on GTT asap and continue his work on the car further.

I told him that Kevin can and have a wish to help him to resolve the issue by force of the rebuilding transmission. He said that it is a very great offer and he will think it over. Anyway he sends Kevin and UGR's team his kindest regards and he is very much obliged to Kevin.

:)

• 1 month later...
That would be the most hp I've ever heard of on a street bike.

Then you have found yourself out of the loop on Street bikes.