Excited on my New Toy

Greenbeast

Hi all, I was dissapear a little bit, but now I'm back again and this time with a LP560 twin turbo.

The car I just bought from a friend of mine in Austin name Justin at Tuning Concecpt and Boostlogic shop.

I call this car a Datsun Killer (GTR) cuz we have tons of GTRS on Paname my country.

I can't wait this car come to my country. I use to have fast cars but this car is amazing.

Here is a video took from my friend Justin today.

Enjoy!!

How fast did you say you went in that video????

Wow - impressive.

Congrats! Enjoy!!!

I was not in the video, since the car is in austin now and I'm from Panama.

Justin at Tuning Concepts was driving the car and reach 190mph pretty damn QUICK!!

Thanks!!

Thank you Tony for allowing me the opportunity to test out your car before it gets shipped to Panama! and special thanks thanks to SW for moving all of the cars around to get it out so I could take it for a drive.

UGR did a great job on the build, for sure. The car is very smooth, stable, and I am sure you will enjoy it very much. That was just a couple of pump gas runs.

Additionally, I think Brad(the passenger) will be sending his SL to UGR very soon ;)

Justin

Is it? I think there already was a member with a really fast supra who owns one as well.

Right, right... Supra is freaking FASTTTT, I'm the owner of both car on the video Greenbeast vs pearl orange LP640.

I trade the LP640 for the LP560 twin turbo and waiting for the Aventador comming begining of next year hopefully.

By the time will enjoy the LP560 twin turbo.

Thanks!!

Hi all, I was dissapear a little bit, but now I'm back again and this time with a LP560 twin turbo.

The car I just bought from a friend of mine in Austin name Justin at Tuning Concecpt and Boostlogic shop.

I call this car a Datsun Killer (GTR) cuz we have tons of GTRS on Paname my country.

I can't wait this car come to my country. I use to have fast cars but this car is amazing.

Here is a video took from my friend Justin today.

Enjoy!!

Greenbeast, enjoy and be safe!

Thank you Tony for allowing me the opportunity to test out your car before it gets shipped to Panama! and special thanks thanks to SW for moving all of the cars around to get it out so I could take it for a drive.

UGR did a great job on the build, for sure. The car is very smooth, stable, and I am sure you will enjoy it very much. That was just a couple of pump gas runs.

Additionally, I think Brad(the passenger) will be sending his SL to UGR very soon ;)

Justin

Thanks Justin!

Jonah seems to be moving a lot of cars. First he had that TT SV built that went right to Lambo LV to be sold now this.....