Facelift ....LP570 bumper on my '04

gemlender

It took a lot of time to make it look like that. These are supposed to be bolt on....and you can paint and bolt them on. However if you want a line like that, it takes some work and cutting to make them fit perfect. But if you have time and patience they look fantastic.

What is going on with the Red Murci in the back? It has quad tips and a funky looking soft top a la a blanket thrown over it.

post-24965-1315435806.jpg

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
It took a lot of time to make it look like that. These are supposed to be bolt on....and you can paint and bolt them on. However if you want a line like that, it takes some work and cutting to make them fit perfect. But if you have time and patience they look fantastic.

:iamwithstupid:

What is going on with the Red Murci in the back? It has quad tips and a funky looking soft top a la a blanket thrown over it.

post-24965-1315435806.jpg

George Evans put that exhaust on, sounds fantastic but I did not get the name of it. The soft top is a one minute quick top the attaches to your mirrors and snaps in the back. I told this person about it a year ago when I bought one from a manufacture in Florida. It is small, fast and easier than the factory jeep top. :icon_mrgreen:

I could go either way on them, both look good. I plan to add carbon mirrors and skirts.

That should look awesome. I believe RSC makes CF washer covers so that's always an option.

• 4 months later...