Another custom Fux RR

RyanRo24

Very few cars that can do purple...this is not one of them!!

I think the colour itself isnt too bad, it's only the wheels that's spoiling it. the standard wheels would look so much better.

I think the colour itself isnt too bad, it's only the wheels that's spoiling it. the standard wheels would look so much better.

It would surely look better I agree but still doesn't look as good as the normal colors on an RR

How come I only see these ugly wheels in the USA (be it on a gallardo, murcielago, mercedes SL everything has to be modified or made tacky) , people barely change their cars here in Europe or it should be minor mods.

I know some do get modified but it's very rare.

How come I only see these ugly wheels in the USA (be it on a gallardo, murcielago, mercedes SL everything has to be modified or made tacky) , people barely change their cars here in Europe or it should be minor mods.

I know some do get modified but it's very rare.

Different regions different trends. Look at some of the modifications you see coming out of Asia....

Different regions different trends. Look at some of the modifications you see coming out of Asia....

Very true, but that's what is big in asia..........maybe tacky wheels and paint by a few are painting that kind of pic here......I hope not.