997.2GT3RS, ADV.1 Centerlocks and a Gunmetal Wrap

ADV.1 Wheels

This is the only car you guys have posted that I am not 100% in love with the look with.

I don't know. Big wheels on a GT3RS is almost like adding 6 15" subwoofers to the back of it. Looks cool in most cars, but doesn't blend well here.

Well these little tigers aren't concave which is a big factor in the look being off, not to mention the 20" frankly IMO is too big for this car. A 19" looks much better.

Same car.. different wheels...

ADV5.0 Deep Concave!

20x8.5 / 20x12

brushed centers / polished lips

porscherafy.jpg

porscherafy2.jpg

porscherafy6.jpg

porscherafy5.jpg

porscherafy4.jpg

porscherafy3.jpg

^^Better, but still too big IMO.

Needs 18' fronts with meatier rubber, and 19" backs that are a little more narrow. I am not a black wheel fan, but that may be one car I would do black wheels on. Then change the red bits to black as well.

Not digging that front fascia at all. Is that an aftermarket one or is it stock porsche and the red paint is just throwing me off? Looks like a bottom feeder. Rest of the car looks great though.

Not digging that front fascia at all. Is that an aftermarket one or is it stock porsche and the red paint is just throwing me off? Looks like a bottom feeder. Rest of the car looks great though.

stock