0-300 km/h: 24,8 s

400 m: 10,8 s (214 km/h)

Flexibility 60-100 km/h in 4th/5th/6th gear: 3,2 s/4,3 s/6,2 s

Flexibility 80-120 km/h in 5th/6th/7th gear: 4,0 s/5,5 s/6,8 s

Braking 100-0 km/h (cold/warm): 33,0 m/32,7 m

18 m slalom: 68,4 km/h

110 m ISO evasive test: 152,9 km/h

Average fuel consumption: 24,8 l/100 km

and since its a German magazine I think they dont use 1-foot rollouts. Going by memory, their 0-100 time is 0.1 seconds quicker than the SV, the 200 time is a full second quicker and the 300 time is 5 seconds quicker.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10.90@133.. decent.. nothing special.. Stock Turbo S, in the hands of a person with zero track experience, on a normal warm day just went 10.73 @ the dragstrip.

The thing is, this wasn't done on a dragstrip, more like a normal or even a runway type surface

Yes on a dragstrip would be SLOWER

I have seen other cars timings vary around 0.3 secs on different magazine tests. To me, that video of the aventador racing the tt gallardo proves this cars performance over any magazine numbers.

For the Turbo S, the quickest times I found from a German magazine was Autozeitung with 0-100 in 3 seconds and 0-200 in 10.1. All of the others had 0-200 in mid to low 10s and mid to high 10s for the Turbo (non-S).

For this particular magazine the 570 Superleggera and the 458 were both slower to 100 by a couple of tenths and about a full second slower to 200.

I have seen other cars timings vary around 0.3 secs on different magazine tests. To me, that video of the aventador racing the tt gallardo proves this cars performance over any magazine numbers.

It only seems fast to you because in your head you are thinking of the awesome performance that a GTT is capable of. However that GTT has only run 135mph in the 1/4 ( on Vbox I believe) and it is still pulling away from the Aventador.

For the Turbo S, the quickest times I found from a German magazine was Autozeitung with 0-100 in 3 seconds and 0-200 in 10.1. All of the others had 0-200 in mid to low 10s and mid to high 10s for the Turbo (non-S).

For this particular magazine the 570 Superleggera and the 458 were both slower to 100 by a couple of tenths and about a full second slower to 200.

You havent looked very far.. Like I said.. On 6speed.. bone stock Turbo S, at dragsrtip [email protected].. On a vbox it would show a higher mph.. New Road and Track... 2.84 0-60 and a 10.9@128mph 1/4, in their previous road test of the Turbo S they went 0-60 in 2.6, 0-100 in 6.3, amd 10.7@129..... Im sure from a roll the Aventador is faster then the Turbo S, but just how much faster remains to be seen.. From a dead stop the Porsche has nothing to fear.. especially with a 1.58 60ft..

Also, didnt Lambo claim 0-200 in 8.9?

That trap speed is slow as hell, the Aventador would be pulling like a banshee. Dragstrips are prepped, they are faster than a shit road, and they use rollout. I think these will be the slowest times seen on magazine. Auto Motor has consistently had slower acceleration times than other mags. Others will do 0-200 in 9 flat

You havent looked very far.. Like I said.. On 6speed.. bone stock Turbo S, at dragsrtip [email protected].. On a vbox it would show a higher mph.. New Road and Track... 2.84 0-60 and a 10.9@128mph 1/4, in their previous road test of the Turbo S they went 0-60 in 2.6, 0-100 in 6.3, amd 10.7@129..... Im sure from a roll the Aventador is faster then the Turbo S, but just how much faster remains to be seen.. From a dead stop the Porsche has nothing to fear.. especially with a 1.58 60ft..

Ya, the car didnt meet lambo's 100 or 200 claims but did meet the 300 time. Also, if its going to be used for comparison reasons, Im trying to compare german tests to german tests (preferably the same mag to keep testing procedures equal). The italian magazines will likely get better times and so will the US magazines (consider that this magazine getting 11.4@128 mph for the SV while R&T got 10.9@129). Just trying to keep things on an equal playing level, hence I quoted Turbo S, SV, 458 and SuperG times from this magazine.

That trap speed is slow as hell, the Aventador would be pulling like a banshee. Dragstrips are prepped, they are faster than a shit road, and they use rollout. I think these will be the slowest times seen on magazine. Auto Motor has consistently had slower acceleration times than other mags. Others will do 0-200 in 9 flat

The Aventador wont be pulling on shit from a stop... The prepped dragstrip wont do much for 4wheel drive car.. And the Aventadors mph is not taken from a dragstrip. If it was it would be SLOWER than the 133 posted..

Ya, the car didnt meet lambo's 100 or 200 claims but did meet the 300 time. Also, if its going to be used for comparison reasons, Im trying to compare german tests to german tests (preferably the same mag to keep testing procedures equal). The italian magazines will likely get better times and so will the US magazines (consider that this magazine getting 11.4@128 mph for the SV while R&T got 10.9@129). Just trying to keep things on an equal playing level, hence I quoted Turbo S, SV, 458 and SuperG times from this magazine.

But we also have the canadian guy going 0-100 in mid 6's..

the turbo S does 0-300km/h in 34s so the aventador is 10 SECONDS faster to 300km/h, i don't know why you are comparing the turbo s to the aventador

the turbo S does 0-300km/h in 34s so the aventador is 10 SECONDS faster to 300km/h, i don't know why you are comparing the turbo s to the aventador

:iamwithstupid:

I would rather have a vent and a door without wheels and windows than a Porsche :thefinger:

I dont know what a Turbo S does 0-300Kmh... But in the real world no one races to 300Kmh.. Where I live... The Aventador driver will pull up to the light,, and next to him a Turbo S.. In that world.. the Turbo S has nothing to worry about.. And the good thing is... there is a new Turbo on the horizon..

But hey, lets take the turbo out the equation and bring up the Mclaren Mp4.... :icon_thumleft:

I would rather have a vent and a door without wheels and windows than a Porsche :thefinger:

Well if its the gay kind of porsche you buy, I would too!

Well if its the gay kind of porsche you buy, I would too!

10.90@133.. decent.. nothing special.. Stock Turbo S, in the hands of a person with zero track experience, on a normal warm day just went 10.73 @ the dragstrip.

Seriously???

Wow, I had no idea they were that quick.

Is this with PDK, tip or manual?

Seriously???

Wow, I had no idea they were that quick.

Is this with PDK, tip or manual?

PDK... Owner says he thinks it will go quicker, especially on a cooler day. This was his first and only time ever launching the car..

Aventator is the fastest NA car in the world: 10.80 s in the 1/4 mile is very impressive, the 0-300 km/h time even more.

And then it must be said that there are cars that go beyond a stupid number, giving an enormous satisfaction to its owner even when the car is just parked: Aventador is one of them and there is no Porsche or Nissan that can do the same.

ciao