For those of you who want to build a Turbo Car....

BossGT

Red on a Lambo is just wrong.

:iamwithstupid: For whatever reason, Lamborghinis just don't look nearly as good in red as most sports cars (F cars and P cars come immediately to mind). The good news is they look unbelievable in almost every other color, especially the skittles (minus red) colors, black, and white.

Wouldnt it be SPAM if the link was bogus or a scam? Its a real car, really for sale, really. Geez you people have nothing better to do than pick on people. What is the purpose of the message board then? just so we can BS about nothing? Its a LAMBO forum, so I posted a LAMBO. Get over yourselves.

this is exactly how I found my car, someone posted, i bought it. you never know who this may help.

I may be in the minority, but I personally LOVE red on Lambo's... In fact, if I was in the market for a Gallardo right now, this is THE car I would be buying, simply because finding a Rosso Andromeda G is sooooooo rare. I think red looks incredible on them (much more than any Porsche).

I give you the below pics of a red SV as supporting evidence of a red Lamborghini. Each to their own though. :icon_mrgreen:

post-424-1320550682.jpg

Wouldnt it be SPAM if the link was bogus or a scam? Its a real car, really for sale, really. Geez you people have nothing better to do than pick on people. What is the purpose of the message board then? just so we can BS about nothing? Its a LAMBO forum, so I posted a LAMBO. Get over yourselves.

this is exactly how I found my car, someone posted, i bought it. you never know who this may help.

Posting once is one thing, posting 3 times is another. A single add in classifieds would have been great.

I may be in the minority, but I personally LOVE red on Lambo's... In fact, if I was in the market for a Gallardo right now, this is THE car I would be buying, simply because finding a Rosso Andromeda G is sooooooo rare. I think red looks incredible on them (much more than any Porsche).

I give you the below pics of a red SV as supporting evidence of a red Lamborghini. Each to their own though. :icon_mrgreen:

Red on countach was tits, i'm not a fan of it one any other lambos personally.