Lambo owners, please chime in

Kisco

I think FGT is the car for you. Black with no stripes, or red with no stripes

You want the big power, but want something that is still exotic. Something you get excited about driving.

You should ask Sprite his thoughts. He has owned a TTSL, and a pulley/tune/exhaust FGT.

The FGT has held value and even appreciated at times.

Minor mods=big power, and if you want more, throw a whipple or turbos on it.

He messaged me already. I told him FGT all the way for a fun weekend car :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today they had a stripped and a non stripped red GT side by side. I was always in favor of the no stripes look until I saw them side by side today.

those circles on the front of the audi stand for "infinitely unexciting to look at".

lamborghinis are from fcuking outerspace man.

Today they had a stripped and a non stripped red GT side by side. I was always in favor of the no stripes look until I saw them side by side today.

Striped!!!!!! :lol2:

I have to get behind the wheel of one of these, preferably back to back with an LP560

It's always been between the R8, 560, and the FGT. I just never mentioned the FGT on here in this thread, but it was always on the list. I have actually been in contact with a few FGT owners from this forum speaking to them about the FGT.

Now I can safely cross off the R8 from the list. It will come down to the 560 or FGT. This was the first time I really got to inspect the FGT up close and personal. I have been around them a few times but I never really got a good look at them. Man, what a wild car.

But no TC, 2-way seats only, bad visibility, and inconvenient door structure are some of the things that I did not like about it. But as far as presence, it get a W for Wild!!!

I have a tough decision to make here, but I am going to enjoy thinking about which car to get over the next few mths. Part of the fun in purchasing a car is making up your mind on which one to get.. :icon_thumleft:

There is a modded FGT rolling around Dearborn. We had him and a couple Murcielagos on a cruise, and man dud that FGT FLY! I still want one :)