Does anyone know who owns this Murcie?

VIPERRACING

Guest MOSS

Don't know the owner but its a classy color combo. 25k high though for the market.

That one has shown up a few times in recent years. Not sure who the current owner is. I swear we had a member w/ a Murci in that color though.

There is another one, e-gear, in S FL.

70d0_4.JPG

That one has shown up a few times in recent years. Not sure who the current owner is. I swear we had a member w/ a Murci in that color though.

There is another one, e-gear, in S FL.

70d0_4.JPG

I think there was one that Roy Cats owned that ended up being wrecked in Seattle by the next owner.

Wow never seen that color combo before.. to me, the Murci is a car that looks good in just about any color but I think this combination is easily the nicest I've ever seen. Blue in general is my favorite color and this car has a lot of blue going on. Love it.

I think there was one that Roy Cats owned that ended up being wrecked in Seattle by the next owner.

That was the one that rear ended a car on the highway and the car ended up on top of the murci.

Car looks amazing, color is really nice. Look how classy it (still) is, especially compared to that tuned version a few posts above. :)

Thanks guys if anyone finds out who the actual owner is please let me know. Im thinking about buying it but would like to actually speak to the owner and not the dealership about the car. I know its still owned by the original owner which is very rare but a postive. I told the salesman that the price was a bit high for the market. Im not looking for any e-gear cars just manual Im plaining on doing twin turbos and dont need any of the issues that come along with the egear cars. And yes the color is awesome. Ive been searching for a yellow, orange or green car until I seen this color. It just looks super clean. Thanks again for all the help. Tony B.