Sold the UGR GTT 6-Speed and Bought a.....

houstonT

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

medici - I drove Bob Helms UGR TT SL and I was sold on the e-gear... :)

Peter

I'm with you. I traded my 6-spd manual Gallardo for my Murcie Roadster E-Gear and I'm converted. I'm actually looking to trade it for a TT Gallardo. I like my Murcie but the speed bug is not satiated, and there's only one cure for it!

medici - I drove Bob Helms UGR TT SL and I was sold on the e-gear... :)

GB - lucky dog! I want my car sooooooo bad...it's getting close!

Peter

Can you use the thrust mode (aka launch control) on the SL with TTed?

Also what's the difference of the UGR egear upgrade to shift faster? Are you getting this option?

Kouz - I am not going to try to launch the car with 1300+ on tap. That's a recipe for breakage. As for thevshifting, yes, I have it. They program it to shift faster and harder.

Kouz - I am not going to try to launch the car with 1300+ on tap. That's a recipe for breakage. As for thevshifting, yes, I have it. They program it to shift faster and harder.

Awesome! It seems that very soon you will have to change your signature! Lol!

Can you post up some initial impressions on the difference between the 2 now that you got it home? Looking great!

HoustonT - Fantastic. I'd love to see it on the road or in person. Do you get out around town much? I'm just north of the Woodlands.

Well, I guess this means you'll have to post some new times for the 60 - 130 mph and 100 - 150 mph runs .......

Get the V-Box out let's see what she can do ..........

Congratulations on the pickup! Houston!

I do wish though that people would stop putting Twin Turbos on the cars that aren't mass produced. I feel like in 2-3 years when I am ready to get a SL, all of them are going to have these silly turbos on them. They are rare and this stuff is getting out of fvcking control...

I do wish though that people would stop putting Twin Turbos on the cars that aren't mass produced. I feel like in 2-3 years when I am ready to get a SL, all of them are going to have these silly turbos on them. They are rare and this stuff is getting out of fvcking control...

cant-tell-if-being-trolled-or-serious-aliens.jpg

Don't let the door hit you on the way out :icon_mrgreen:

I do plan to 60-130 and 100-150 the car sometime in the near future. As for inspection, we'll see! :)

05, depending on weather, i might bring her to C&C but I live on the west side of town and am never in the woodlands...although a good friend of mine who has a UGR TT SL lives up there.

Peter