aWeight: 1807 kg

0-50 km/h: 1,3 s

0-100 km/h: 2,94 s

0-160 km/h: 6,0 s

0-200 km/h: 8,91 s

Quarter mile: 10,74 s

60-100 km/h in 4th: 3,2 s

80-120 km/h in 5th/6th: 3,9 s/5,3 s

Braking 100-0 km/h: 34,4 m (warm) - they mentioned that the grip of the track was not optimal

Sachsenring: 1:34,84 min - at 5 Degrees Celsius

This car is flying.

I knew the numbers would come in extremely fast! I still can't believe how much faster it is then the LP640. It's not even close!

My exhaust is being installed today. I was told it makes a difference. I can't imagine the car much faster!

Such a beast, the numbers are as mind-boggling as the 997.2 PDK cars were when they first hit.

Like physics-defying, 'how is that possible', type numbers...

Truly impressive all the way around, the more time that passes and the more we learn about it, the better this car gets. :icon_super:

i cant wait to see one on the Dyno. do you guys think the engine has been underrated or do you think the ISR transmission is as great as the dual clutch.

whats making the aventador this quick ? Engine or Trans ?

i cant wait to see one on the Dyno. do you guys think the engine has been underrated or do you think the ISR transmission is as great as the dual clutch.

whats making the aventador this quick ? Engine or Trans ?

If I had to guess, it's the same thing we've seen from Porsche/Nissan and why their low speed numbers are impressive, which is that Lambo finally got their launch control software/transmission properly sorted.

It makes a huge difference, particularly when combined with the much faster shifts of ISR in Corsa mode.

The engine may be a little underrated as well, Lambo has a history of doing that on occaision, especially with the unknown 599-replacement lurking.

If the big numbers were JUST coming from the launch control alone, the high speed performance of the car would reveal it, just as it does with the stock GT-R, which delivers more mediocre figures once over 100mph.

But in the LP700's case the numbers are rediculously fast all the way up to high levels, as an example the 0-186mph time is around two seconds faster than an Enzo.

Really a great piece of work, the dyno runs will be interesting but I'm looking forward to seeing it dominate some laptimes as well...which has been a weakness of the V12 Lambo flagship for the most part throughout history.

Erm, question time. Has anyone actually got their car to do these figures?

On one hand we have a thread whereby the car has been weighed and has come out abit on the porky side and then this thread we have some very impressive figures but from a press car.

Erm, question time. Has anyone actually got their car to do these figures?

On one hand we have a thread whereby the car has been weighed and has come out abit on the porky side and then this thread we have some very impressive figures but from a press car.

I don't believe it's a ringer producing the numbers honestly, simply because the PDK Turbos do mind-blowing numbers also...despite a worse power/weight ratio.

It's a combination of solid launch control, 50ms shifts, possibly some power underrating, and the inherent AWD traction advantage. That's where I'd put my money if I had to bet.

Thinking about it as I'm typing, even the Haldex system is probably superior for getting power down during launches versus the older AWD setup. Just the end result of a lot of changes/improvements.