What would the LEAST desired Countach be?

Allan-Herbie

Least Desirable Countach?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Least Desirable Countach?

• Carbed 2 Valve
    • F/I 2 valve
    • F/I Qv
    • Anniversary

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'I think with the Anniversary we got the best compromise with what we wanted from a Countach.’

Im going to further expand on this... And let good old Valentino Balboni settle the argument once and for all for us..

4 Countach's.... MR. Balboni... Please let us know which one is your favorite.. which one is the Epitome of a Countach... Take it away Mr Balboni...

get_attachment__2_.jpg

get_attachment__2_.jpg

get_attachment__3_.jpg

From the same article about the 25th: "There were some minor changes to the rear suspension geometry, due to the fitment of shorter wishbones, but beyond making the car easier to drift there’s little difference,’ Valentino says. Those modifications were necessary due to the tyres rubbing on the new fenders, and also resulted in a slightly narrower rear track. "

Perhaps that was also a contributing factor along with the rear bumper that makes the rear quarter view of the Ann look a bit awkward?

I have an early phone video somewhere of myself & Valentino talking about CT's in general.....he loves the 25th....he loves them all. In regard to the jibes on the 25th he remarked something on the lines of these people being just children..or similar :icon_mrgreen:

I have never stated any particular model is best....if you read back through the posts I am clear on this :-)..

ONCE AGAIN.....I am simply standing firm AGAINST the jibes on the 25th :icon_fU:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...VG0b-0rUE#at=32

'CAR magazine's November 1989 "Improved cabin with a little more room" is mentioned. "Little roll and wonderful grip" are also mentioned. "Eye catching styling has aged well" !

In black and white..Balboni prefers the QV. Not saying we don't like the Anniv just that its not an enthusiasts first choice. Your car looks great btw, just not as good as a pearl white qv :P :P

Thank you '90...!

Damn, if it was 89 (import rule) I could've tried to twist your arm :icon_mrgreen:

Do you mind posting some more shots?

I have an early phone video somewhere of myself & Valentino talking about CT's in general.....he loves the 25th....he loves them all. In regard to the jibes on the 25th he remarked something on the lines of these people being just children..or similar :icon_mrgreen:

I have never stated any particular model is best....if you read back through the posts I am clear on this :-)..

ONCE AGAIN.....I am simply standing firm AGAINST the jibes on the 25th :icon_fU:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...VG0b-0rUE#at=32

'CAR magazine's November 1989 "Improved cabin with a little more room" is mentioned. "Little roll and wonderful grip" are also mentioned. "Eye catching styling has aged well" !

No one is jibbing on the Ann ct but finding out why it is least desirable... And the poll is not about which qv is the best. It is about which is least desirable.... And Valentino liked the qv. that's just his personal preference... Because again, it's not like he is going to stand next to you, a Ann ct owner and say oh I like the qv better than your car to your face right? But looking at the article, with 4 cars to choose from, he was able to say what he really thought in his mind the best variant.... And that's really pretty much the real deal to him that the qv was what he felt was the best ct with power and styling....