What would the LEAST desired Countach be?

Allan-Herbie

Least Desirable Countach?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Least Desirable Countach?

• Carbed 2 Valve
    • F/I 2 valve
    • F/I Qv
    • Anniversary

In black and white..Balboni prefers the QV. Not saying we don't like the Anniv just that its not an enthusiasts first choice. Your car looks great btw, just not as good as a pearl white qv :P :P

His car does look great. Ann looks better in dark colors to visually reduce the size of its arse :P :P White and silver which work better on cars with clean lines does not fare so good on the Ann compared to red and black... Red looks classic and black looks more sinister....

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His car does look great. Ann looks better in dark colors to visually reduce the size of its arse :P :P White and silver which work better on cars with clean lines does not fare so good on the Ann compared to red and black... Red looks classic and black looks more sinister....

Silver and yellow are the two worst colors on an Anniversary. I like red or black.

Silver and yellow are the two worst colors on an Anniversary. I like red or black.

I agree... Silver looks mature but exciting on regular variants but somehow looks way too mundane on an ann ct....the yellow along with the grates just looks off....

I agree... Silver looks mature but exciting on regular variants but somehow looks way too mundane on an ann ct....the yellow along with the grates just looks off....

Yes, I agree. Silver is hot on a non Anniversary. Not really a huge fan of yellow on any Countach but its not terrible.

Yellow is not the best on any arched variant imo. saw a yellow 400s recently and not my cup of tea...makes it less 'serious'; or perhaps it's simply that particular yellow does not suit the shape. I personally love silver if in an 'as new' shape as with the factory car...otherwise it becomes 'old' all to quickly.

Looking at the silver color on the normal and the Ann only proves my point.... The silver just looks too old on the Ann.... Coupled with the styling changes and the big bumper, silver on the Ann ct just looks too clunky and ages as you keep looking at it... Normal silver ct has just the right amount of shapes to keep it wild but has the color to reign it in, creating a really good balance of agility from the shape and solidity from the color.

I show support and get Charlie Browned! haha

Lol. Especially with the black Naca on the silver, it further narrows the body to keep the car looking sleek, whereas the body color Naca on the Ann just widens up that body way too much... That's why I don't understand why they didn't paint the Naca on Ann black... It would have done wonders in creating a more hunkered down and lower shape...

You haven't been Charlie Browned at all....your car is lovely !!

I think they all look good in silver......

In fact I think they all look good. Full stop. :icon_mrgreen:

Yellow:

You haven't been Charlie Browned at all....your call is lovely !!

I think they all look good in silver......

In fact I think they all look good. Full stop. :icon_mrgreen:

All ct look good but some just better than others....some colors better in certain variants than others :thefinger: lol

Here you can see if we do this even on the desirable low body where we either body color or take out the naca duct it makes the car look bulkier on the body compared to original...

zx_czx_030.JPG

zx_czx_030without_naca.jpg

Here you can see adjustment tweaking on the ann... starts out as ann and morphed into what it should be... much more aggressive... bigger wheels, blacked out naca all make it much more aggressive...;) click on the last picture and youll see it transform...lol...

lamborghini_countach_25th1s.gif

lamborghini_countach_25th_a.gif

lamborghini_countach_25thmorph.gif

Here you can see adjustment tweaking on the ann... starts out as ann and morphed into what it should be... much more aggressive... bigger wheels, blacked out naca all make it much more aggressive...;)

Hot!!!!!

here with the blacked out areas and bigger wheels helps drawing away attention to the rear bumper... However compare the 2 and it still looks more aggressive without it... I still think without looks better...

lamborghini_countach_25th_a.gif

lamborghini_countach_25th_b.gif

Wish someone made those wheels in a 17

Kit car industry might have that... but most look a bit out of proportion... either that or you can have some one cut one from forged blanks custom...

If someone could provide precise dimensions, I could build the machine-readable 3D models in SolidWorks (industry leading 3D CAD software). LMK.

I might have the original 15" oz wheel blue prints some where..... have to dig em out some where... Then at point, accomodate for the extra 2 inch in diameter...

I might have the original 15" oz wheel blue prints some where..... have to dig em out some where... Then at point, accomodate for the extra 2 inch in diameter...

Get to work!