New Gallardo Onwer in CT~! - Bought the coupe from Jakes Motorcars

Mike K.

I just had the PPI done on it and it passed with flying colors with the exception of a small oil leak which the dealership said wasn't the rear main seal so still waiting for results on that. Very excited to finally own this car. jg_800.jpg

Is anyone familiar with this car or seller? So far they have seemed very nice and the car was exactly what i was looking for. While high on miles is a turn off to many, not to me. I wanted something I didn't feel I'd have to treat like a trophy. I'm gonna be driving this car....well, seasonally that is. The maintenance history on this car is great and I love everything about it.

PS: Looking for the following:

Best place to buy oil by the case, filters, a car cover, and a battery tender/maintainer.

who did the ppi? This Dealership or an independent dealership not a party to the sale?

First I spoke to Jakes about the car. Then I spoke to the gentleman who has serviced this car for all previous owners since the car was bought for about an hour. Then I had the PPI done at one of Jakes' competitors, Symbolic Motors (San Diego Lamborghini).

I just had the PPI done on it and it passed with flying colors with the exception of a small oil leak which the dealership said wasn't the rear main seal so still waiting for results on that. Very excited to finally own this car. jg_800.jpg

Is anyone familiar with this car or seller? So far they have seemed very nice and the car was exactly what i was looking for. While high on miles is a turn off to many, not to me. I wanted something I didn't feel I'd have to treat like a trophy. I'm gonna be driving this car....well, seasonally that is. The maintenance history on this car is great and I love everything about it.

PS: Looking for the following:

Best place to buy oil by the case, filters, a car cover, and a battery tender/maintainer.

OOOPS. "Owner".

Congrats!

I was eyeing that particular car!

Post up pix when u get it!

Where u from? Sun Diego? Or elsewhere?

Thank you for the congrats everyone! Yes, I am from Connecticut and this delivery is going to kill me as we have snow!!! How am I supposed to be expected to have my dream car delivered and not drive it?

Thank you for the congrats everyone! Yes, I am from Connecticut and this delivery is going to kill me as we have snow!!! How am I supposed to be expected to have my dream car delivered and not drive it?

Uhhh...It's all wheel drive...Don't let a little snow scare you!

Uhhh...It's all wheel drive...Don't let a little snow scare you!

Hey Turbo50Mike, I contacted Mike K last week but he is just SE of Hartford which is a bit of a drive for our stuff.

But I extended the welcome just in case.

Jim