Trace Cellphone owner, addy, etc

emanon

I'm trying to help a buddy of mine who got ripped off for a small pile of money and now the guy has disappeared. I'm curious if anyone here has any connections to investigate a US AT&T cell phone account to locate the name, addy, etc, of the account owner?

And/Or if you know someone in the who can help with collections we have some info but I would rather discuss that off the board.

It's not a massive sum of $$ but the principle in recovery, etc. Police reports have been filed, but they are all but useless. Any help is much appreciated!

I'm trying to help a buddy of mine who got ripped off for a small pile of money and now the guy has disappeared. I'm curious if anyone here has any connections to investigate a US AT&T cell phone account to locate the name, addy, etc, of the account owner?

And/Or if you know someone in the who can help with collections we have some info but I would rather discuss that off the board.

It's not a massive sum of $$ but the principle in recovery, etc. Police reports have been filed, but they are all but useless. Any help is much appreciated!

Peoplefinder.com

Owner is my neighbor.

you can google it, search by number on facebook or myspace. linked in may also help you find ther perp's work place in case you want to harrass the perp at work (classy). :D

there are reverse phone number search tools available too.

a police officer, private eye, or collection agency can help you too if you choose to get it done by someone else.

Thanks guys! Yeah I've gone through all the usual googling, fb, and so forth with nothing coming up. This is something that you need access to some higher level tools to break into. We weren't planning on going the P.I. route but it might come to that.

Talked to a detective today and he's going to see what he can get done, hopefully just scare the piss out of the guy and he willfully returns the $$. But I'm not positive the detective would turn over the contact information to us.

Put in three of my numbers,didn't find a thing.

Post your number here. I have a few methods I like to use to trace who it belongs to. Let's see if I can figure who your number belongs to.

Post your number here. I have a few methods I like to use to trace who it belongs to. Let's see if I can figure who your number belongs to.

Try this one :D

909-263-6056

All I find are online postings, craigslist shit, etc.

Try this one :D

909-263-6056

All I find are online postings, craigslist shit, etc.

Found it. I googled it and this came up:

FAST EVICTION - QUICK DIVORCE - CHEAP BANKRUPTCY

If you are in a hurry to get the tenants out, get your divorce started, or get the bankruptcy filed, give me a call. I can help, and help fast.

NO games, NO waiting, and NO hassles.

FAST, QUICK, and CHEAP....Call James

909 263 6056

It's James.

I knew all that lol.

I was looking for first & last name, billing address, anything else possible :D

PS, can you post the link you found?

Unless something comes up on page 1 of a google search or is on Wikipedia, there is no way of me knowing. Other methods of information research take too much, um.......effort.

Might I suggest calling the number, ask for James and tell him you want to send him a stripper-gram for his birthday. All you need is his last name and address to be sure the stripper goes to the right place, because she is a too trusting and naïve 19 year old Brazilian nymphomaniac and you don't want her going to the wrong house and doing the wrong things to the wrong guy again.

You'll get the info.

Unless something comes up on page 1 of a google search or is on Wikipedia, there is no way of me knowing. Other methods of information research take too much, um.......effort.

Might I suggest calling the number, ask for James and tell him you want to send him a stripper-gram for his birthday. All you need is his last name and address to be sure the stripper goes to the right place, because she is a too trusting and naïve 19 year old Brazilian nymphomaniac and you don't want her going to the wrong house and doing the wrong things to the wrong guy again.

You'll get the info.

LOL!!! awesome I'll have to remember this trick - who would have thought it would be that easy!

Put in three of my numbers,didn't find a thing.

how? Usually when i try facebook and google it doesn't show up

Have someone call the number and say you need a divorce or filing for Bankruptcy and need help. He'll in turn give you his name and address to go meet him. Once in his office....let the fun begin :tyson:

I was saying I out three phone numbers into peoplefinder.com and it didn't find anything

I quoted the wrong thing, how do you find people though numbers on FB? it used to work and be simple now I rarely find anyone so I don't even bother

I quoted the wrong thing, how do you find people though numbers on FB? it used to work and be simple now I rarely find anyone so I don't even bother

Not through Facebook but google searches. I type in the number for example 345-233-5555

Then browse through the results. If it's a business it usually pops right up, if it's personal most the time they have listed something on craigslist or a classified somewhere and it will say "if your interested in this so and so call Todd at: and then have the number and I can usually figure out who it is.

Sometimes if the first format doesn't work with putting in the number the traditional way I'll do it all together: 3452335555 or without dashes 345 233 5555 and see if it pulls anything up. Works 75% of the time.