New Diablo Roadster Owner!

j ingram

Did you buy this car..the one Jym Lyons was brokering..? Was and still is on E-Bay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1997-1-2-LA...3aee#vi-content

Yes I did, Roy. Actually I bought 4 cars from him over the years including my CT and my '07 G Spyder. He seems to get good examples and I have never had any major problems with any of them. Gary Bobileff does all my services, so they all run well. I have pretty much done all my exotic car buying and maintaining through these guys.

Yes I did, Roy. Actually I bought 4 cars from him over the years including my CT and my '07 G Spyder. He seems to get good examples and I have never had any major problems with any of them. Gary Bobileff does all my services, so they all run well. I have pretty much done all my exotic car buying and maintaining through these guys.

You cant go wrong with Gary taking care of your cars..congrats!

Congrats

Nice 6 series, can you post some pictures of that car as well? :)

thanks

Thanks for the compliment. Here's another pic of it. It is the one in the Mission Impossible movie except it is a 640 instead of a 650 but it has the M package and is a 6 cylinder turbo instead of a V8.

post-3425-1328075070_thumb.jpg

I am actually heading down to SoCal middle of Feb to drive my Roadster :). We were planning on making our way down to San Diego for one day just because I have never been.

If you are up for it would love to get 2 Roadsters together for picture opp.

PM Sent

Congrats. I just bought back my first Lambo, a 99 Roadster, Bianca White over Snowcorn. You cant go wrong with owning one.

congrats!!! that's beautiful can't wait for more pics. any chance you can get us some vids as well? there's just not enough on youtube of diablo roadsters

congrats!!! that's beautiful can't wait for more pics. any chance you can get us some vids as well? there's just not enough on youtube of diablo roadsters

That's a thought. I'll try to make some videos. I have been working a lot and get home when it's dark so not able to post many pics or make any videos.

Congrats. I just bought back my first Lambo, a 99 Roadster, Bianca White over Snowcorn. You cant go wrong with owning one.

So now you have three Diablos? Damn!

Youve been buying yourself quite the collection of diablos recently havent you?!

So now you have three Diablos? Damn!

Yes, but 2 arent for sale...my 99 roadster and the GT kit are for my collection. Im going to sell the verde Ithaca since I bought the GT car.