Top Gear

capt_chaos

After a pretty good episode I think we are back to the dross.

This week, Top Gear visits China. Now there’s a sentence to get Foreign Office officials quaking. After offending half of India with its Christmas special, Top Gear heading to another valued trading partner is all we need. At least it’s only Jeremy Clarkson and James May, checking up on the country’s expanding car industry. Richard Hammond is in Texas, trying his hand at Nascar racing, the sport only Americans find interesting.

Back in the studio our celebrity guest is the reliably droll Matt LeBlanc, who recently won a Golden Globe.

So does he, like the version of himself he plays in BBC2’s Episodes, own an incredibly rare Alfa Romeo?

Not as good as the first episode but still entertaining.

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this (or cared) but I was amsued to see an audience member wearing a Team Glock hat given that there is a handgun ban in the UK.

post-10945-1328502823_thumb.png

Not as good as the first episode but still entertaining.

+1

I laughed quite a few times. If anyone wants a non-torrent download link of the 720p version, PM me and I can message you the link to it in my Dropbox.

what happens in episode 3? Is it any good?

Not a very good episode. Too much arsing about recreating a tv programme car chase.

When an interview of a poshhollywoodboy whose name I dont remember was the unly semi-funny part, you know you are wasting your time...

A link to a download E03 would still be much appreciated:)

https://www.rapidshare.com/files/3578289748/top_gear.18x03.hdtv_xvid-fov.avi

Not a very good episode. Too much arsing about recreating a tv programme car chase.

What!!!!!! I haven't laughed at a TV show so much in years!