Ferrari F620 Almost Here...

Albert-LP

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fcuking hot car, I think Ferrari outdid themselves with the higher end cars (FF/california/F620) so why get the 458? These cars are (imho) all better looking and this F620 is going to out perform the 458 (until the stradale version) and has better *everything*.

fcuking hot car, I think Ferrari outdid themselves with the higher end cars (FF/california/F620) so why get the 458? These cars are (imho) all better looking and this F620 is going to out perform the 458 (until the stradale version) and has better *everything*.

This post just broke the record for highest number of completely wrong points in a single sentence... :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

This post just broke the record for highest number of completely wrong points in a single sentence... :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

:thefinger:

I really think that these GT/cruisers are the better pick than a 458. These cars used to be boring as hell (ferrari 456) and nowadays they are all beefed and spiced up. Ferrari got rid of the boring image which I like. It's great how they revamped GT's, I'm sure it's taking quite a bite out of the F430/458 sales, or not?

That car sounds INSANE.

Yep, this cars sounds nuts. It's just not the looker I hoped it would be.

It looks a lot better than i thought but...

There are a couple of cornering clips where it looks a bit lumpy and skippy.

Betting is that 18 months a handling kit option will be sold which has a scrabble winning title will be launched and the journals raving about the car now will be saying "oh the car needed this that and the other needed doing to it because it never really blah blah.."

• 4 weeks later...