Ferrari F620 Almost Here...

Albert-LP

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, but I still think I'll keep my GTO

Your 599GTO is a rare and precious car, it will keep its value: i do not think the same with this new 599/2.

Thanks again for the info

ciao

Thats not the actual car but a woodern model that is missing some detailing. Real bad colour as well.

You guys dont like it? I'm pretty sure i'm ordering one next week ahead of the Geneva rush, think it will be a great GT car.

Thats not the actual car but a woodern model that is missing some detailing. Real bad colour as well.

You guys dont like it? I'm pretty sure i'm ordering one next week ahead of the Geneva rush, think it will be a great GT car.

No Aventador?

You know, I don't mind the soft/curvy bullshit that much, I expected that as it's been a design staple for the company for ages.

That's fine, you want your cars to look like "the female form" and all that nonsense, ok that's your choice as the manufacturer.

But where they've really been screwing the pooch lately is their front-end nose designs.

The California, 458, FF, and now this, all have these weird looking smiley-face noses that really distract from the car's overall look.

Honestly this F620 thing isn't that bad, I'd even say it's better looking to me than the 599 (which I didn't care for) because it's clearly lower, sleeker, and more sporty. The 599 looked like some perverse Italian take on a Japanese Supra and was far too large overall.

This is more in line with a nice evolution of the 550/575's design, you can see the cues, but the nose of the car...come on Ferrari. :jackoff:

Source on that?

I heard it from two different people i know that have seen it and the real car this week.

I see the article posted also has an update adding this.

I heard it from two different people i know that have seen it and the real car this week.

I see the article posted also has an update adding this.

I can believe it, because the model seems a bit bland.

With pro shooting/lighting/photoshop, it will look much better, and all the ass-kissers will be slurping all over it as if it's the next big thing. :icon_mrgreen:

It doesn't look that bad to me, that's my honest opinion. This is Ferrari's high-end GT, and it looks the part as you can see the ties to previous models like the 550/575.

Front end is the only serious flaw in my eyes.

Lower nose inlets are almost Lambo.

:iamwithstupid:

It's not hideous in my mind. No initial shock (like the 458 had to me). We'll have to wait and see what the back end looks like.