F430 Scuderia with HRE 790R wheels

Promxr165

Ordered my wheels took 4 weeks to the day as promissed. They turned out great and make the Car. Used the stock lug allen bolts and no issues on clearance with the ceramics.

21x13 rear with a 375-20-21 Pirelli tire

20x8.5 front with a 245-30-20 Pirelli tire

Might not be for some hard core Ferrari guys , and thats ok, I have the stockers ready to go if needed.

Scuderia_F430_w_HRE_790R__3_.jpg

Scuderia_F430_w_HRE_790R__4_.jpg

Scuderia_F430_w_HRE_790R__1_.jpg

Scuderia_F430_w_HRE_790R.jpg

Scuderia_F430_w_HRE_790R__5_.jpg

I like it! I have similar sizes on the Diablo. Maybe not the finish I would have gone with but still looks good!

I was trying to tie in the stripe and did the Barrel red for some charractor other than that just wanted a black wheel and to be a little unique. when I opened the box i thought it might be to much, but on the car I am happy.

Thanks

I must say, 99.999% of the time i absolutely HATE black barrels with non black faces (makes tire look bigger wheel look smaller) but yours doesnt seem to have that effect. Love the red interior on the scud!

Wrong wheel for that car.....sorry.

I get it, but the reason I use that style is a couple my cars have that pattern. I like to match I guess. I even had a set of 24" direct bolt daully wheels made in a simular pattern.see pic Otherwise I would have done a thin 5 spoke I am sure. Like a 458 wheel but same size and configuration.

Panamera_11.JPG

metal_mulisha_046.jpg

Gallardo_w_HRE_790R__3_.jpg

Style is nice, the finish is a bit too much.

I'm usually not a fan of blacked out taillights but they look really good on the Scuderias. Cool interior, too!

Are those HRE P40 on the Panamera?

Style is nice, the finish is a bit too much.

I'm usually not a fan of blacked out taillights but they look really good on the Scuderias. Cool interior, too!

Are those HRE P40 on the Panamera?

22" HRE P40s yes Thanks

Well you aren't messing around in the toys department.

I like the wheels, nice to see some creative styling cues in the red barrel.

wow those hre's look sick on the scud!! the panamera is badass too.

I put your wheels in the boxes they came in, you will see once you get them on friday or Monday. we are the only 2 who seem to like the wheels. lol. I have done some work to the panamera sence the picture, put carbon wrap on the chrome window trim (pic) and a techart wing. Love the Car, best daily driver ever.

Thanks for the Post, ready to see the Hamann's in action on your F430. Everyone here said they liked the way the Hamanns looked more than the HRE i think cuz the lip. All I know is I got the ugly ass stockers off the Scud and its more my style now.

Panamera_carbon.JPG

Panamera_carbon_1.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Where did you get the carbon wrap for the

Panny trim? Looks good!

I bought some 3M carbon material off a website ( googled 3m carbon ) , it was like 150 a square yard but is amazing stuff. the Panny came with chrome trim and I hated it so a rainny sunday afternoon heat gun , exzacto knife and about 6 hrs it was fixed. best thing is 4 months later its still going strong and looks sick. Once the mateial was heated you could wrap a golfball and it stays in the new from. I have little experience doing such things so i was happy when it came out great. Let me know and I will get the number for you.

I bought some 3M carbon material off a website ( googled 3m carbon ) , it was like 150 a square yard but is amazing stuff. the Panny came with chrome trim and I hated it so a rainny sunday afternoon heat gun , exzacto knife and about 6 hrs it was fixed. best thing is 4 months later its still going strong and looks sick. Once the mateial was heated you could wrap a golfball and it stays in the new from. I have little experience doing such things so i was happy when it came out great. Let me know and I will get the number for you.

Thanks for the update. I have my clear bra installer getting me some vinyl to wrap mine as well.

How is the ride wih 22's on the Panny?