LP670-TT race for pinks

Barron2

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not one to get involved in the drama, and I've been here for years...but dude, just shut the fcuk up!!!! Seriously...just let Wiggs have his car done and then you can comment on how his build comes out. Jonah and Wiggs are grown men, they'll figure something out if they want to race.

You seem like a goof. Shut up.

hallelujah.jpg

"Real Racer"?

Yep, you have "real racers" then you have "posers" Which one are you? :eusa_think:

Oh shit, David's threads seem to have brought all the douchebag small penis trolls out play.

as well as his nut swingers. :icon_mrgreen:

dwiggs,

I read a bunch of the lp670TT dyno thread. Enough talk. Let's get it on.

Since I own the only SV-TT, let's race. Winner takes both cars.

I like Lambos, especially white SV-LP670s. I looking forward to winning your SV.

80-200 sounds like a good race. Evens up for your lack of awd :)

I'll race for pinks. I propose SW holds the titles and moderates.

Bring it.

Jonah

Only two problems I see here:

(1) I don't much care for yellow

(2) You know how much work I'm going to have to do to fix your car once I took it? That's time that could be better spent doing...well, anything.

Seriously, pink slips?? What is this, Fast & Furious 11??

FYI for those of you that don't know Jonah. I can assure you that this guy is a serious racer. I have personally witnessed this guy make fifteen or more 240 mph standing mile passes at the Texas Mile events in two of his 6 speed, R Version Gallardo's. Just from what I have seen personally, Jonah has at least five very serious builds from Underground Racing. So to sum it up, Jonahs name carries some seriously mad race credit.

The unfortunate fact about this is the race will never happen. These threads are obviously nothing more than what Wiggs wants, attention. No real racer would make these ridiculous claims about beating all the Lambo records. Especially with a car that's not even running, tested or even completed! As far as the motive for attention, I heard he bought into this tuner company and what better way to get them exposure.. think about it!

As for those of you who actually believe him, I guess the joke is on you. You will start to see this BS start to crumble when the car is not completed and ready to run when Wiggs thinks it will be, 8 weeks from Jan 30th. That's just a bit over six more weeks from today. If by some miracle this build actually is completed, and it gets completed before the next few years, I'm the first in line to race. I will travel to make this happen.

The clock is ticking Wiggs!

you said something about nutswinging...

When you become relevant, we'll all let you know.

Why is there always kindergarten playground drama on Lambo Power?

Wait for it!

Because Racecar :icon_mrgreen:

Why is there always kindergarten playground drama on Lambo Power?

Wait for it!

Because Racecar :icon_mrgreen:

:lol2:

Wanted to post this earlier, but couldn't find it....found it :D

shitstorms_a_brewin_RE_Cappuccino_coast_phenomena-s550x550-110919.jpg

Someone please photoshop a movie poster for fast and furious 11! Starring dwiggs and his pimp coat :lol2:

Wow, this thread went toxic, FAST. Dwiggs: Good luck with the build. I am serious about the race, and the stakes. If you want to run them for smaller stakes, or just plain fun let's do it! I'm sure the organizers of the Texas Mile would let us be the halftime show :)

Jonah

Wow, this thread went toxic, FAST.

Dwiggs: Good luck with the build. I am serious about the race, and the stakes. If you want to run them for smaller stakes, or just plain fun let's do it! I'm sure the organizers of the Texas Mile would let us be the halftime show :)

Jonah

:icon_thumleft: :icon_super:

Wow, this thread went toxic, FAST.

Dwiggs: Good luck with the build. I am serious about the race, and the stakes. If you want to run them for smaller stakes, or just plain fun let's do it! I'm sure the organizers of the Texas Mile would let us be the halftime show :)

Jonah

I will gladly race you just to see what car is faster. I think 80-200 is a great race. And thank you. :icon_thumleft:

FYI for those of you that don't know Jonah. I can assure you that this guy is a serious racer. I have personally witnessed this guy make fifteen or more 240 mph standing mile passes at the Texas Mile events in two of his 6 speed, R Version Gallardo's. Just from what I have seen personally, Jonah has at least five very serious builds from Underground Racing. So to sum it up, Jonahs name carries some seriously mad race credit.

I'm the first in line to race. I will travel to make this happen.

How do you fit in your G SL (not 570) with Jonah's nuts in your mouth?

Only two problems I see here:

(1) I don't much care for yellow

(2) You know how much work I'm going to have to do to fix your car once I took it? That's time that could be better spent doing...well, anything.

Seriously, pink slips?? What is this, Fast & Furious 11??

I just noticed this post. You won't race for stakes, yet you run your mouth at me? Put up, or shut up.

Put your money where your mouth is, and let's race for some real stakes. $100k? $200k? $500k?

I'll be the driver in my SV-TT, but feel free to hire a pro driver for your car if you want. :)

Jonah

I just noticed this post. You won't race for stakes, yet you run your mouth at me? Put up, or shut up.

Put your money where your mouth is, and let's race for some real stakes. $100k? $200k? $500k?

I'll be the driver in my SV-TT, but feel free to hire a pro driver for your car if you want. :)

Jonah

double-facepalm.jpg

You were so close!

Jonah

Has to be

Ronin-Exige-728x484.jpg

:lol2: :icon_super:

Where do you find this stuff?!?!

I made that one - I now demand two presents from you on my birthday...

I made that one - I now demand two presents from you on my birthday...

:lol2: My Pshop skills aren't nearly as good but I'll see what I can do.

Or maybe a Panamera on YouTube??

Close to what exactly? I have given quite a few suggestions for stakes, but you are too scared to race.

Jonah

So close to not being a douche. As stated, I will race you.

So close to not being a douche. As stated, I will race you.

Quite the contrary. I gave you the opportunity to silence the naysayers to your SV-TT project. I understand if the stakes are too high, but making excuses about not liking yellow is not how to handle things.

This will be a fun race!

My car is ready to run.

Options:

1) tx2k12 would be the perfect place (March 15th), but that is probably too close for your car to be ready. You will need some time to sort things out, that's just the reality of custom cars.

2) Texas Mile March 23-25. Again, this might be too soon as well for your car.

3) We rent the Texas Mile for the day on a set date in April, and have the Texas Mile organizers run the event. I can get pricing on what that will cost, my guess is around $25k. We both pay the full ~$25k amount required for the event upfront (in case of no show). If someone no-shows, the person who shows up keeps the extra ~$25k. If we both show, we just split the extra ~$25k 50/50.

Jonah