Brrrrrrwawawwaawwawaaw. Motorboatin Time. NWS.

SamSet

Seriously, in that picture with glasses she looks like she's 22. I didn't recognize her at all. I had to Google her to figure out who it was.

BTW, how is it possible to 'hack' these phones? Is it done remotely? Are people just installing malware apps or what? You'd think that if they can hack these celeb phones so easily that the exploits would be on the Internet by now and patched. Are these people losing their phones and people hacking them after getting a hold of them?

Seriously, in that picture with glasses she looks like she's 22. I didn't recognize her at all. I had to Google her to figure out who it was.

BTW, how is it possible to 'hack' these phones? Is it done remotely? Are people just installing malware apps or what? You'd think that if they can hack these celeb phones so easily that the exploits would be on the Internet by now and patched. Are these people losing their phones and people hacking them after getting a hold of them?

From what I understand there is hardware that can pull information off of cell phones, ipads etc just by being in the same general area. Works through the wireless blue tooth connection.

I think that's Katee Sackhoff in that black and white pic touching Michelle Trachtenberg's ass.

Edit: Olivia Munn is smokin'.