Expencive mirrors!!

lambolp400s

Yes, I thought so as well..someone called me the other day, saying they were going to sell their set for $2k..I though he was on CRACK!

I have two BRAND new sets siting in my shop...probably will never ever use them or need the..BUT I sure as heck STILL dont think they are worth this kind of money..?

I think a fair price for a set is $1000 USA FUnds.

Pretty sure this is the same guy with the lambo from gullwing. Tony... He listed them on another board as well. goes along with his other pricing.

Glad ihave a full spare set too!

2k USD for two plastic mirrors means the car is worth at least 20 millions... :eusa_naughty:

So, by the end of the week, all Countach's around will be butchered to pieces, and sold of as gold :icon_mrgreen:

So, by the end of the week, all Countach's around will be butchered to pieces, and sold of as gold :icon_mrgreen:

i think Lamborghini official spare parts service already sells as gold every piece of that scrap... :icon_mrgreen:

ciao

i think Lamborghini official spare parts service already sells as gold every piece of that scrap... :icon_mrgreen:

ciao

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but any guesses on what the most expensive piece of "gold" is on the Countach? I would think that Clutch assembly would have to be in the Top 5 for sure. At $9,500.00 for the flywheel, pressure plate, throw-out bearing and disc I can't imagine too may other parts would beat that.

I'm surprised that some of the aftermarket clutch companies have not come up with a solution yet.... Since I just replaced mine about a year ago, hopefully I won't need one for a long time to come! :-)

But, I think most people have got to the point where they just send the flywheel out for machining at around $100 and have some place like Clutch Masters rebuild the Pressure Plate....

Mike

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but any guesses on what the most expensive piece of "gold" is on the Countach? I would think that Clutch assembly would have to be in the Top 5 for sure. At $9,500.00 for the flywheel, pressure plate, throw-out bearing and disc I can't imagine too may other parts would beat that.

I'm surprised that some of the aftermarket clutch companies have not come up with a solution yet.... Since I just replaced mine about a year ago, hopefully I won't need one for a long time to come! :-)

But, I think most people have got to the point where they just send the flywheel out for machining at around $100 and have some place like Clutch Masters rebuild the Pressure Plate....

Mike

here you are some "interesting" prices, in Italy, converted in USD Dollars:

-set of 4 camshaft roller bearings: 4021 USD

-gear ratio (just the shaft, other part is not available...): 7283 USD

-instrument panel (a thin piece of aluminium): 477 USD (the piece is the last one left in stock, it's damaged and in bad condition, so they sell it for "not much"... )