1400whp supra Vs. SW UGR TT LAMBO+bonus

Vegasgtr

You are a clown.. I personally think that Hing should take the time out of his day to knock your front teeth through the back of your skull. You should def keep your kids in private school, you certainly dont want them ending up as fcuking retarded as you..

personal attacks.LOL... some one got cornered and feels like fcuking IDIOT ..I guess Kisco was right you are a dick head... keep taking your blood pressure medicine ..your an angry miserable fcuk...

keyboard pussy... why don't you come down here and do it yourself ?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin the owner of A_M_S said he will NEVER street race with his company on the line ..Liability reasons and I agree with him..with that being said they are going to race in the 1/2 mile event on April 29th (safe environment ) vs. the fastest street cars in the world, UGR, LMR etc. Props to the owner for taking the time to take this event on. among the TX mile and TX2k12 every year.

They did not Dyno the car b/c they had a long weekend ahead and wanted to focus on 1/4 mile. Last year they spun on that dyno with 1050whp.. it was useless to try and show everyone 1550whp on that dyno... the car was dialed in anyways.

The bumper flew off b/c the removed 2 bars that hold the bumper on for better IC airflow.. mistake and learned from it. don't see the big deal with that..

It like saying SPE broke 2 axles and the car BROKE.. they fixed the car in 20 minutes and ran it again.. no biggie.

Imagine if that bumper came off and went under the front tires at 170+ mph. That is a disaster waiting to happen. Just plain stupid

and there is the keyboard pussy... why don't you come down here and do it yourself ?

Me..nah.. Why should I ... I got nothing against you. Its not my car or effort you spend your time talking trash about.. However next time im in Vegas and if you can pull the ASS cock out your ass, along with the swiss cheese cock from your mouth Id be glad to hook up... :icon_thumleft: If it was me, and you were my supposed friend.. yes, youd be missing some teeth tuff guy..So Hing should get to stepping..

Me..nah.. Why should I ... I got nothing against you. Its not my car or effort you spend your time talking trash about.. However next time im in Vegas and if you can pull the ASS cock out your ass, along with the swiss cheese cock from your mouth Id be glad to hook up... :icon_thumleft: If it was me, and you were my supposed friend.. yes, youd be missing some teeth tuff guy..So Hing should get to stepping..

Are you really that fcuking stupid??? when did I attack Hing or SPE ?? We are friends MORON. Go over to Nagtroc and see who has complimented every thread for SPE... I have spoken to Eugene @SPE many times over the phone about GTR issues/problems/ power adders.. and Have spent 6k with SPE (not that its a big deal) .

I was just giving facts about A_M_S and you start talking about breaking my teeth ? my kids school?? LOL - your think your fcuking cool? not impressed bro...

seen your type before.. you have anger management issues , high blood pressure, built up daddy or mommy issues... and found one forum that has not kicked you to curve..

you can ban me like you do everyone else.. no sweat off my back.

that's not what you said.. you said BROKE.. the car did not BREAK ..

Allan ,

The A_M_S car is running perfectly and will run in 3 days at the Mile.. The car is in a trailer , there are zero A_M_S crew in TX , they put the car after the last pass in the trailer and went straight to the airport to catch a flight.. not complicated.

not sure why you trying to say something that is not true....

[/size]

Actually I saw their trailer with some of the guys in front of the Omni Monday afternoon as I was leaving.....

Are you really that fcuking stupid??? when did I attack Hing or SPE ?? We are friends MORON. Go over to Nagtroc and see who has complimented every thread for SPE... I have spoken to Eugene @SPE many times over the phone about GTR issues/problems/ power adders.. and Have spent 6k with SPE (not that its a big deal) .

I was just giving facts about A_M_S and you start talking about breaking my teeth ? my kids school?? LOL - your think your fcuking cool? not impressed bro...

seen your type before.. you have anger management issues , high blood pressure, built up daddy or mommy issues... and found one forum that has not kicked you to curve..

you can ban me like you do everyone else.. no sweat off my back.

Anger issues and high blood presure? Hmm, High blood presure maybe, but I got pills for that.. Now its so far down Im gonna live forever... Daddy issues? Mommy Issues? Ya no..

Im not gonna ban you, I like keeping retards around. Makes me feel like Im giving back to the community..

Anger issues and high blood presure? Hmm, High blood presure maybe, but I got pills for that.. Now its so far down Im gonna live forever... Daddy issues? Mommy Issues? Ya no..

Im not gonna ban you, I like keeping retards around. Makes me feel like Im giving back to the community..

Anyone thats reading this can see who the real retard is....

Have a nice life ..

Have a nice life ..

Thank you Rainman.. Hasta Lavista...

Actually I saw their trailer with some of the guys in front of the Omni Monday afternoon as I was leaving.....

Haha your full of shit as alway's,the car never left Hennasey's as it is still there now.So keep throwing that BULLSHIT out there!!!!!!!!!!

With my personal experience, I ran the Nera probably 75+ passes and never had an issue with the engine. The power was between 1300 and 1700 whp. When we sold the car, we took it apart and inspected it and it looked great. We had issues with the stock differential at the track trying to launch the car. We broke a few of them, and that's why after a long wait, we are going to have billet differentials and it will be time to head back to the track.

Most Race Versions that are on the street that are used at high power levels and have been out there for a couple of years have had no issues. Out of the ones that have had issues, they have had tranny issues, primarily on the differential side.

Thanks for the info :icon_thumleft:

Haha your full of shit as alway's,the car never left Hennasey's as it is still there now.So keep throwing that BULLSHIT out there!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't look inside their trailer asshole....just stating a fact the rig was at the Omni Monday afternoon. I don't give a shit.

The ASS shop drag car had some issues, but nothing serious. It ran well for a couple passes, but they got out of it on the next pass and then abruptly packed it up before the semi-finals of the class. They had the other cars in that GTR class by almost a second, so something doesn't add up.

I think you are referring to their lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu mu customer car, Tim Sanders, which blew its motor last week. At least he got a couple weeks out of it on pump gas after waiting patiently for two years.

We packed the car up because we had a 7:50 flight and had to get everything packed up and get on the road to get to the airport. As it was we were almost late to the gate. Would you like to see my boarding pass too lol.

The car is still in the trailer at Hennesseys right now waiting for the crew to pick it up tomorrow and drive to the mile and run it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu. We tried one pass at more boost but the car just wouldn't hook up.

We never go to TX2K to win the elimination rounds. Look at years past. We put up a good time then pack it up. For us its all about putting up the best time there....that's it.

I don't know where this UGR vs us thing started but its just like the us vs swiss cheese crap. We have NO problems with any shop yet for some reason customers like yourself do you damnedest to discredit or talk crap ALL because this is FUN for you.

This is our livelyhood Jamie, this is how we pay our bills and put food on our families tables. What is just a game for you with all this hearsay bullshit is damaging to our company and as such to MY FAMILY and the families of those that work at ASS.

Please stop and find a new target, I thought you wanted to put this behind us? what happened to that?

Eric

Well, I guess that just about covers all the unanswered questions ......

So, what have we learned ..........

You can get a REALLY FAST GTR built by ASS (really ....changing the M to a S .... who's idea was that)!!!!

You can get a REALLY FAST TTG built by UGR (my personal favorite)!!!!

If you're into REALLY FAST Supra's, I'm sure SW can hook you up ......

Apparently they're ALL also reasonable reliable (given the hp levels) .....

And you can pick any one of them , or ALL of them ...

So tell me again ...... What's all the back and forth about ..........

Well, I guess that just about covers all the unanswered questions ......

So, what have we learned ..........

You can get a REALLY FAST GTR built by ASS (really ....changing the M to a S .... who's idea was that)!!!!

You can get a REALLY FAST TTG built by UGR (my personal favorite)!!!!

If you're into REALLY FAST Supra's, I'm sure SW can hook you up ......

Apparently they're ALL also reasonable reliable (given the hp levels) .....

And you can pick any one of them , or ALL of them ...

So tell me again ...... What's all the back and forth about ..........

Correction.

You can get a REALLY FAST "BALANCED" GTR built by SPE. Alex, I'm sending you my GTR today!

Correction.

You can get a REALLY FAST "BALANCED" GTR built by SPE. Alex, I'm sending you my GTR today!

One where you know as a CUSTOMER car you will go fast..not just seeing your tuners SHOP CAR go fast....

Correction.

One where you know as a CUSTOMER car you will go fast..not just seeing your tuners SHOP CAR go fast....

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

Have no clue why some of our own members, as well as those on the outside who are aware of SP, occaisionally choose other options for their GT-R when safety, security, and reliability is right around the corner...

A ton of bullshit out there guys, stick to the known commodities. :icon_thumleft:

Have a nice life ..

Nice job Vegas, I gave you a long leash and yet you still managed to get yourself bounced.

Real smart.

This isn't "NAGTROC" guy... :eusa_wall:

Riiiiiiiiiight... Because I would LOVE to drop a shit ton of $ on a package that hasn't been tested yet. GREAT IDEA!!!

I'm sure that's why you can buy Apple products that have never been tested and pharmaceuticals that have never been tested, etc.

I think someone appears to be overcompensating for something...

Anyone who can build and race something that is that ridiculously fast deserves kudos, no matter who they are (ASS, UGR, SPE...). Why some of you cannot just acknowledge that and instead decide to turn everything into a giant dick swinging contest is beyond me.

We packed the car up because we had a 7:50 flight and had to get everything packed up and get on the road to get to the airport. As it was we were almost late to the gate. Would you like to see my boarding pass too lol.

The car is still in the trailer at Hennesseys right now waiting for the crew to pick it up tomorrow and drive to the mile and run it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu mu. We tried one pass at more boost but the car just wouldn't hook up.

We never go to TX2K to win the elimination rounds. Look at years past. We put up a good time then pack it up. For us its all about putting up the best time there....that's it.

I don't know where this UGR vs us thing started but its just like the us vs swiss cheese crap. We have NO problems with any shop yet for some reason customers like yourself do you damnedest to discredit or talk crap ALL because this is FUN for you.

This is our livelyhood Jamie, this is how we pay our bills and put food on our families tables. What is just a game for you with all this hearsay bullshit is damaging to our company and as such to MY FAMILY and the families of those that work at ASS.

Please stop and find a new target, I thought you wanted to put this behind us? what happened to that?

Eric

As I've said before, I have no issue with ASS. Nor does UGR or swiss cheese. I thought your shop car was extremely impressive on the track in difficult conditions. As it sits today, I have no doubt that car can get into the 40's with much better traps on a different track.

It's obvious I don't care for a couple of your customers and their constant (and typically ignorant) nutswinging. If they were BL customers - I would be giving them the same shit. Nothing personal against ASS - and if you notice - I never reply to an ASS post unless it's to congratulate you. I have never taken this stuff serious and nor should anyone else. But frankly, if I were Martin, I'd ask a couple of these guys to lay low as they are not the type of representives you want cheerleading ASS. You guys deseve better than that.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Dallas next month. There is no question your shop car is going to give my car a really good run.

Riiiiiiiiiight... Because I would LOVE to drop a shit ton of $ on a package that hasn't been tested yet. GREAT IDEA!!!

I'm sure that's why you can buy Apple products that have never been tested and pharmaceuticals that have never been tested, etc.

I think someone appears to be overcompensating for something...

Anyone who can build and race something that is that ridiculously fast deserves kudos, no matter who they are (ASS, UGR, SPE...). Why some of you cannot just acknowledge that and instead decide to turn everything into a giant dick swinging contest is beyond me.

What hasn't been tested? You are dumb. Welcome to the board.

What hasn't been tested? You are dumb. Welcome to the board.

I was referring to the commercial aspect. If you want to sell a "package" it kind of helps to have performance numbers.

Thank you for being so welcoming.

I was referring to the commercial aspect. If you want to sell a "package" it kind of helps to have performance numbers.

Thank you for being so welcoming.

Who doesn't have the numbers?

You are welcome.

I thought Jamie and Tim made up?

I did go out of my way to find Tim and shake his hand. Granted he was drunk at the time, but frankly, I doubt either of us changed our opinions of each other. :)