1400whp supra Vs. SW UGR TT LAMBO+bonus

Vegasgtr

What the fcuk is wrong with you guys? I am sure ASS, Swiss, SPE and all the other BIG shops put out quality stuff.

I remember the Heffner vs UGR days where 90% of the board, Allan included (of course) was bashing the hell out of them. "How many CUSTOMER cars are out right now?" "Heffner has proven reliability, what the hell has UGR done?" etc etc etc. I saw it from the first moment that they built quality kits and were pushing the envelope of the G. If it wasn't for UGR people would still be driving their 800HP GTT around the block not knowing where the REAL limits were.

More shops = better for the consumers PERIOD. Petter pricing, faster turn around times, better customer service to keep their reputation in the tuning industry, better warranties and seeing where the limit is with THEIR money so some crazy guy doesn't have to spend 400k with a shop to see how much the trans, engine, diffs +++ can handle in a given car.

"Ohh that broke, that broke" Are you guys serious? If something breaks GREAT, then X-shop can fix it and put it out a BETTER product to the market. If nothing brakes the tuning industry would have stock EVERYTHING. If something BREAKS some shops make it BETTER so it won't break!

So refreshing to read a sensible post. All this tuner bickering BS is so immature and total propaganda. They are all great tuners, period.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fcuk is wrong with you guys? I am sure ASS, Swiss, SPE and all the other BIG shops put out quality stuff.

I remember the Heffner vs UGR days where 90% of the board, Allan included (of course) was bashing the hell out of them. "How many CUSTOMER cars are out right now?" "Heffner has proven reliability, what the hell has UGR done?" etc etc etc. I saw it from the first moment that they built quality kits and were pushing the envelope of the G. If it wasn't for UGR people would still be driving their 800HP GTT around the block not knowing where the REAL limits were.

More shops = better for the consumers PERIOD. Petter pricing, faster turn around times, better customer service to keep their reputation in the tuning industry, better warranties and seeing where the limit is with THEIR money so some crazy guy doesn't have to spend 400k with a shop to see how much the trans, engine, diffs +++ can handle in a given car.

"Ohh that broke, that broke" Are you guys serious? If something breaks GREAT, then X-shop can fix it and put it out a BETTER product to the market. If nothing brakes the tuning industry would have stock EVERYTHING. If something BREAKS some shops make it BETTER so it won't break!

Now THIS guy knows his shiznit!!!! Hats off to you sir!!

:icon_thumleft: Well said, and I completely agree.

The ASS shop drag car had some issues, FALSE. It had ONE issue. Going too fast for the front under tray. Replacing some brackets fixed that.

It ran well for a couple passes, FALSE. It ran well for MORE than a couple passes. 9.2, 8.7, 8.6 and 8.6. That is more than a couple

so something doesn't add up. FALSE. It has been explained. No mystery.

Actually I saw their trailer with some of the guys in front of the Omni Monday afternoon as I was leaving..... FALSE. It has been parked at Hennessey since Sunday when ASS left

I didn't look inside their trailer asshole....just stating a fact the rig was at the Omni Monday afternoon. I don't give a shit. FALSE. See above.

Looks like it is pretty clear that you can't count, add, or see straight. And that is just from this single thread.

Again, nothing I said was untrue. You can spin it however you would like. Got to love the ASS nut swingers.....!

Agree, more shops the better. But not every shop can choose their customers I guess.....but it is interesting to compare UGR/Swiss/SPE/Heffner/ASS customers....as for the most part, they are all pretty different.

:iamwithstupid:

:icon_thumleft:

Nice Job .... Vilhelm

Maybe we should consider sending you to the Middle East (or to Washington DC) .....

They could sure use the voice of reason over there ....

Although I find it hilarious that some things have an autoshift, like anything Corvette or ZROne related...but perhaps we should limit it to generic things and not business names...?

Quote from NAGTR by ASS:

"Ivan posted earlier why it happened but essentially two supports were removed to make way for the larger intercooler. Today Ivan is remounting those supports so it doesn't happen again to Johns bumper.

Eric"

My question is why did you guys even removed the bracket? Don't you guys know NISSAN designed the brackets for high speed? Thats why the bumper exploded towards the end of the track. I would never bring my GTR to you guys. Not safe at all.

Quote from NAGTR by ASS:

"Ivan posted earlier why it happened but essentially two supports were removed to make way for the larger intercooler. Today Ivan is remounting those supports so it doesn't happen again to Johns bumper.

Eric"

My question is why did you guys even removed the bracket? Don't you guys know NISSAN designed the brackets for high speed? Thats why the bumper exploded towards the end of the track. I would never bring my GTR to you guys. Not safe at all.

A+M+S probably wouldn't want you as a customer anyways!!!

If they left everything as Nissan designed, it would still be a low 11 sec car!! Modifications get done all the time. Some work out and others don't. It's pretty clear you have a beef with A+M+S by reading any of your posts. You really reach for things to bitch about.

Again, nothing I said was untrue. You can spin it however you would like. Got to love the ASS nut swingers.....!

Dude..... You LIED about seeing the trailer on Monday... TWICE!!!! That's not spinning things, that's just telling it like it is.

YOU are the king of spin. Anyone with half a brain can see this. Looks like your suspicions were wrong again. "Hurt" cars don't do 221 mph on low boost. Lol!!!!

Agree, more shops the better. But not every shop can choose their customers I guess.....but it is interesting to compare UGR/Swiss/SPE/Heffner/ASS customers....as for the most part, they are all pretty different.

I am sure tiny tiny tym cringes every time you post. You are an E-bully and a PR nightmare. It would be funny if shops could chose customers. You would be the fat kid with short arms that nobody wants!!

I went for a ride in that orange R SL yesterday. That car is fcuking ridiculous.

1079w0z.jpg

2zpp6he.jpg

6hjdyf.jpg

oqvqzl.jpg

xpc80o.jpg

2w3rk2x.jpg