Pick that one out of the net

capt_chaos

AVB has been sacked. Shame, I do rate him but I think his time in the UK is done.

Great LFC performance today.

not yet.

tumblr_mxbegetKHv1qdlh1io1_400.gif

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is going to be a dull transfer window considering the summer madness.

City need CM. Mata may leave Chelsea, United need a midfielder... join those dots.

I think this is going to be a dull transfer window considering the summer madness.

City need CM. Mata may leave Chelsea, United need a midfielder... join those dots.

How good would Mata be at Anfield?, could end up at Old Trafford though.

Fantastic player, no idea why The Special one does not rate him

Oh I would so love him at Anfield. That would be heaven, a new Alonso. There has to be more to the story, I mean, Mata was good but he really flourished under Rafa's Chelsea reign. Jose Vs Rafa has been a fun war of words through the years. Rafa got Chelsea working and Jose has done everything he can to get Chelsea "his" team and he has ignored how Rafa set the team up. For example he has only just put the exceptionally coiffured Luiz into the holding midfield role which was so effective whereas Rafa got that working.

Then there are stories of Jose being linked with Xabi Alonso because his connection with Real and Alonso's contract talks.

I don't get that. I love Alonso, probably one of my favourite players for LFC but I would take Mata over Alonso right now.

• 1 month later...

What a game yesterday. I have just got in from watching and then celebrating, I know it was yesterday! :) .

That first 20 minutes was frankly astonishing and it could have been 6 or 7 in the first half. It was incredible to watch and Suarez (I talk about him a lot) shot that hit the post had everyone in the pub "oooooooooohing" and there were a lot of Arsenal fans in there.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1bk2c8_l...inutes_creation

That shot

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1bj7ci_l...vs-afc_creation

Very impressive win yesterday for Liverpool, hope they can keep it up for the rest of the season.

The only thing that could stop them is injuries, the squad talent wise is not as good past the first 11-12 players

Should be a good bet for CL league next year though.

As a Real fan I'm not missing Ozil anymore lol. Three missed penalties in a row from him.

Too bad about the ManC - Barca result. That shouldn't have been a penalty.

As a Real fan I'm not missing Ozil anymore lol. Three missed penalties in a row from him.

Too bad about the ManC - Barca result. That shouldn't have been a penalty.

IT is not just penalties, it is his fitness. He is being subbed in at least three quarters of the matches he has played since Christmas and we are not even through Feb. He started off well but the pace of the league is clearly getting to him.

I hope Man City actually turn it around, so board of Barca's style. At times it is nice but the pass and press pass and press it is lacking. It is almost scripted and forced now so the spectacle of fluidity has disappeared

It was deathly dull and I am sure they can really turn it on when they need to but they commit a lot of fouls for a team with a high possession.

IT is not just penalties, it is his fitness. He is being subbed in at least three quarters of the matches he has played since Christmas and we are not even through Feb. He started off well but the pace of the league is clearly getting to him.

He was getting subbed in most of the games when he played for Real as well so no surprise here.

I hope Man City actually turn it around, so board of Barca's style. At times it is nice but the pass and press pass and press it is lacking. It is almost scripted and forced now so the spectacle of fluidity has disappeared

It was deathly dull and I am sure they can really turn it on when they need to but they commit a lot of fouls for a team with a high possession.

+1

City won the Bayern away game with virtually their second squad so they are surely still able to advance. We'll see.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26287482

Rooney signs a £300k ($500K) a week contract. Was he not angling for a move last summer? He is everything that is wrong with English football

A crass thug who is vastly overrated (seriously how many has he scored this season?) and stupidly over paid

That's stupid money but I actually like Rooney.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...