Pick that one out of the net

capt_chaos

Im suprised that Real havent announced a new coach yet. They're running out of time and candidates.

Supposedly Ancelotti is a done deal. They are just waiting with the announcement until July because it will translate into some tax benefits for him (working for less than half a year = less taxes).

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Bale will be at Spurs for one more season. Ronaldo to PSG next summer or or Monaco the summer after that.

Suarez? I don't know, I would like to think he will stay but I am starting to think he either wants the move or is a thick idiot. What with his bans accrued through his professional career it really is hard to tell.

Uh oh

The bookies in the last hour have completely slashed their odds on Pepe Reina moving to Barca drastically.

Strong rumours that Sunderland's goalie Mignolet is having a medical on Tuesday at LFC after his holidy in Aruba.

Uh oh

The bookies in the last hour have completely slashed their odds on Pepe Reina moving to Barca drastically.

Strong rumours that Sunderland's goalie Mignolet is having a medical on Tuesday at LFC after his holidy in Aruba.

You will be better off with Mignolet. Reina is almost as bad as Valdez :icon_mrgreen:

Ancelotti, Bale, Suarez, and Isco to Real and I will be delighted.

Two out of those are already official :eusa_dance:

I reckon Suarez will be there but I really do not see Bale going. This year.

I still reckon he is not all that the papers make out, one paper suggested he would go to real in exchange for three players and 60million.

Ridiculous for someone with very little top flight experience

Wow.

Wow wow wow.

What a half?! Buzzing atmosphere flooding in, Spain are not Spain, Brazil playing the Spain way. That goal line clearance actually made me drop my drink... Until I saw it bobbled ;)

Now Brazil 2 up, half time, it could be dreary in the second half or it could be that Spain wake up. I think dreary.

It was Bayern - Barcelona all over again and I'm really glad because I hate the tiki-taka style of play.

Also, who in their right mind chooses Ramos as the designated penalty taker? :P

• 1 month later...

Quite remarkable that the three big transfers floating about are injured

Rooney is out with a shoulder, Bale and Suarez are with foot injuries, who would have thought it.

Aren't those just fake injuries that the players pretend to have so they won't play in preseason in order to push the transfer?

Well I said...

Suarez? I don't know, I would like to think he will stay but I am starting to think he either wants the move or is a thick idiot. What with his bans accrued through his professional career it really is hard to tell.

Suarez said

Suarez said: "I have the club's word and we have the written contract and we are happy to take this to the Premier League for them to decide the case but I do not want it to come to that. We have the backing of the PFA."

So lets head on over to the head honcho at the PFA

“We have been asked to try and help to sort the situation out and we have been trying to do that.

“This is about a situation on the interpretation of a contract.

“You want contracts to be straightforward and clear and on this issue it is not clear. It is open to different interpretation by lawyers so, at the end of the day, it is about if an agreement can be reached.”

So the PFA Head Honcho gets to look at the contract... Then later says

“It [the clause] says if there is no qualification for the Champions League [by Liverpool] and if there is a minimum offer of £40million then the parties will get around the table to discuss things but it does not say the club has to sell.

“It quite clearly states £40million is a minimum offer for discussions, but it becomes really difficult with such clauses.

“There is a ‘good faith’ clause in relation to serious discussions but I can’t say it is cast-iron buy-out clause.”

Yep he wants to leave and is thick as fcuking shit.

Oh and that interview was for the British Press, you know the press he slagged off when he was angling for Real Madrid to come knocking...

Personally I would love it if LFC wait for Arsenal to play their CL qualifier and they fail... then have a chat with Suarez.

Meanwhile, he is training on his own.

Also I would expect some form of tapping up enquiry.

Rodgers says

“I will take strong, decisive action, absolutely. There has been total disrespect of the club – this is a lack of respect of a club that has given him everything. Absolutely everything.”

“There were no promises made – categorically none – and no promises broken.

“The club and his representatives had several conversations and he knew exactly where he was at.

“I think Luis knows the support he’s had at the football club and that’s something that’s been unswerving throughout the whole of last season.

“Obviously the remarks I’ve read are bitterly disappointing – but my job is bigger than that.

“My job is to fight and protect the club. The conversations I’ve had with him, he knows I’ve had and they will remain private.

“I will take strong, decisive action, absolutely. There has been total disrespect of the club – this is a lack of respect of a club that has given him everything. Absolutely everything.

“I really, really feel sorry for the supporters, people that have sung his name. We have travelled the world over the course of this pre-season. 85,00 fans were singing Luis’ name in Jakarta. It was the same in Australia, in Thailand and at Steven Gerrard‘s testimonial.”

This is going to get ugly.

• 3 months later...
Can he score any other way Nathan? Nope.

Yeah, I think that's only his 3rd goal for the Spurs. It doesn't matter though - for me this is the goal of the season so far.

How about this one?

osvaldo.gif