**VIDEO** 1st of 3 video for TX2K. Jamie's Underground Racing TT Gallardo.

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
We will have the next video's out in a few days. We have a lot of great footage of the Underground Racing TT Gallardo's in action.

Thanks, Kevin Howeth

www.UndergroundRacing.com

704-361-3443

Awesome editing/video Kevin.

Ok ..... Ok .......

The music, the lighting, the camera angles ...... What's next UGR Media Production Inc .....

Looks like we need to start referring to these "productions" as short films .....

Because simply calling them videos, some how doesn't seem adequate ..... anymore.

Anyway, as uusual first class work on the film ....

Oh yeah, about the car .... Apparently the "R" in TTG R version means RUTHLESS!!!!!!

Nice! While I was on the youtube page I noticed the bikini contest which of course I took a gander at. Some gigantic asses this year lol.

We will have the next video's out in a few days. We have a lot of great footage of the Underground Racing TT Gallardo's in action.

Thanks, Kevin Howeth

www.UndergroundRacing.com

704-361-3443

Lol "Ricer" almost crashes into it.

Holy shit that's fast...

Kevin, question about the music: I know the voice is a remix of Avicii - Levels, but the underlying beat/guitar hook, it's from an old hip hop song...do you know which song it is?? I've heard that remix a couple of times now and I can't figure it out!! It's frustrating. :) thanks.

Great Vid! Great Car!

Holy shit that's fast...

Kevin, question about the music: I know the voice is a remix of Avicii - Levels, but the underlying beat/guitar hook, it's from an old hip hop song...do you know which song it is?? I've heard that remix a couple of times now and I can't figure it out!! It's frustrating. :) thanks.

About the song Pretty Lights - Finally Moving

Pretty Lights was sampling Etta James way ahead of Flo Rida or Avicii. Original Etta James - Something's Got a Hold of Me

Underlying beat/Guitar Rappin 4 Tay - Players Club

original Judy Clay and William Bell, called Private Number http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxeTPfJIjwM

Great Vid! Great Car!

About the song Pretty Lights - Finally Moving

Pretty Lights was sampling Etta James way ahead of Flo Rida or Avicii. Original Etta James - Something's Got a Hold of Me

Underlying beat/Guitar Rappin 4 Tay - Players Club

original Judy Clay and William Bell, called Private Number http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxeTPfJIjwM

Dude...Players Club...money!!! Thank you so much. Not joking, been trying to find the song for months now. Thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...
My former baby is now a road terror--it absolutely hauls ass!!! Nice job Jamie and Kevin. Congrats!

Its going to be at the roll race event in a few weeks in Dallas. It should do well out there and Jamie is a great driver.