Yellow diablo SV at ZRAuto???

Car has a long history, lots of allegations of odometer fraud and all sorts of other nastiness...

the knowledge abolfoz has astounds me every damn time.

• 2 weeks later...
My friend inquired about this car and was pressured like crazy to send 90,000 in 24 hours or the deal s off. A vin search was done and the car had 7 owners and has been all over the us apparently. Anyone know the real deal here?

http://www.zrauto.ca/gallery/cars-for-sale...o-diablo-sv.php

Strange that there would be an urgency now, as opposed to the several years prior that the car's already been sitting there for...

Albofoz' post coincides with what many know as common knowledge (at least around these parts), but I'd never heard of any accident damage. Allen, are you sure it's the same car? If so, the hole this car's in just got deeper...

I belive just this car has the stained history. It has been sitting for a long while at the zr shop.There was a good thread on it a while ago either here or on fc. Good looking car questionable history.

Does anyone have any feedback on this ZR Auto group, or is it just the car's history that is stained with misfortune?

I have bought multiple cars from Zahir (ZR auto) and had no issues. I also go to most of his events that he puts on. This car has a past odometer issue but with the big price drop it looks like ZR is ready to move this car, the one good thing is you can put as many miles on it that you want and it won't effect the value on this car!

Strange that there would be an urgency now, as opposed to the several years prior that the car's already been sitting there for...

Albofoz' post coincides with what many know as common knowledge (at least around these parts), but I'd never heard of any accident damage. Allen, are you sure it's the same car? If so, the hole this car's in just got deeper...

It is the same car. It wasnt really accident damage, it was cracked front spoiler. If the cars price reflects the prior issues, then go for it..

I just picked up my Countach from ZR today after having a spring service done.

While I was there I took a look at the yellow SV.

The car looks very nice. Paint is 98%. Interior looks good ( a little wear on the seat bolster) but not a big deal. New clutch. The story part of the car has already been discussed so it's a moot point. I did not do a test drive as I had a limited turn around time, but suspect the car would perform well.

I asked about PPI's and Zahir said he would welcome out of shop inspections. He even offered to supply a hoist if the potential buyer wanted to fly in his own mechanic.

If someone is interested call on the car, get the details, fly out look at the car, take it for a drive and an inspection, and then make an informed decision.