Oro Adonis Murcielago

MrEd

I hope mr. Rouler is reading this...Thank goodness I don't have 5 years experience like him selling these things...I would have totally missed this. I was interested in this car and called the dealer last week. I too suspected something was up with this car.

Just start the convo with asking for a PPI and save yourself the time and trip!

I hope mr. Rouler is reading this...Thank goodness I don't have 5 years experience like him selling these things...I would have totally missed this. I was interested in this car and called the dealer last week. I too suspected something was up with this car.

When did I ever say to not have a PPI done? I have never had a bad experience with him, that doesn't mean that others have not.

Are you trying to run away from the fact that I made reference to my experience in regards to a clutch being able to be burnt in 500 miles? I have mechanics at Lambo stores that can agree. We had someone burn one pulling it on to a flat bed tow truck in 2003. Please, if you are going to try and question my integrity and credibility, do it in the proper context.

1094844[/url]']

Its 100% accurate

Threre's a lot more to the story.

Vincent was very shady and tried some crap about another buyer on the line ready to buy the car right then sight unseen. Its been a month, they still have the car, and they keep dropping the price.

Vincent also refuses a PPI, no PPI no sale.

I've bought from their sister dealer they used to have in Vegas before, passed the PPI there then showed up with a check engine light on, air bag, leaky gaskets, no AC, and the passenger window wouldn't work. They wouldn't return my calls. Now Vincent tells me to trust him, but wont allow a PPI and wont give me any kind of warranty! Not even a 3 day warranty to get a PPI done.

Offered to put a 15k deposit down if he would let me get a PPI then he tells me I could back out and it wouldn't be contractually binding so he wasn't interested. Something stinks to high heaven there.

It gets better, for a car with 3900 miles it has a good 2 dozen rock chips on the front and side and slight scratches on the door jam.

Car got a new clutch at 2700 miles, both the salesman and tech says it was due to the driver, not a faulty part. Owner had nerve damage in his leg and cant walk and drive in hilly San Francisco. New clutch has 1200 miles on it and is already half worn, im starting to see why they wont let me get a PPI done on it.

Very shady car, even more shady sales manager.

Sounds like BMC / Lambo SF hasn't changed a bit. I have been going there for c&c and they talk about improving their relationships. I will not buy from them or take my car there for any work. Their customers are all guys who aren't hands on. Anyone who can wrench won't go there. Stay away.

Sounds like BMC / Lambo SF hasn't changed a bit. I have been going there for c&c and they talk about improving their relationships. I will not buy from them or take my car there for any work. Their customers are all guys who aren't hands on. Anyone who can wrench won't go there. Stay away.

Yeah, that was the impression I got from talking to him, my salesman, and their tech.

Btw, my salesman and the tech were great, Vincent was the d!ck

He was bragging of all the guys in the financial district were getting their bonuses and coming in to buy new Bentleys and I was waisting their time etc. Seems like their clientele are just the monthly payment/lease crowd who just trade in for a new one every other year and dont give two shits about the cars, but rather the status A LOT of FOBs just buying cars to out do their friends and show off the most, from what could gather being their all day and seeing and hearing the interactions with the clients.

Yeah, that was the impression I got from talking to him, my salesman, and their tech.

Btw, my salesman and the tech were great, Vincent was the d!ck

He was bragging of all the guys in the financial district were getting their bonuses and coming in to buy new Bentleys and I was waisting their time etc. Seems like their clientele are just the monthly payment/lease crowd who just trade in for a new one every other year and dont give two shits about the cars, but rather the status A LOT of FOBs just buying cars to out do their friends and show off the most, from what could gather being their all day and seeing and hearing the interactions with the clients.

I will never understand that. There isn't an endless stream of clientele at this level, it is very thin air in the first place. I guess that he has some of the ego crowd that likes the car to use as a chest beating device. He never struck me that way, and went out of his way to help me with a very tricky car pickup I needed facilitated in San Fran back in 2010. Was a real gentleman to me and to my client that was picking the car up. I hate to hear that, but I guess you can only judge someone by how they have treated you in the past until you are afforded different information to change or better inform you regarding you opinion. I just cannot believe that anyone who sells these cars for a living would look a prospecitve client in the eye and tell them they were wasting the person's time, that is horrible.

Flippers are easy to make money on. They buy new, trade in a year or two. Long standing customers buy a car every few years instead. Different clientele but flippers are around during boom times only

2010 was a hard time for all dealers. One of the worst since 2001. There were no flippers then

• 2 months later...

I am the proud owner of that rare 6-speed Oro Adonis Murci being spoken of in this string. I took delivery (as you can see it is no longer for sale) and am happy to say that big bull is in terrific condition, contrary to what is being said. I actually read this string a copule of days after I closed the deal, called Vincent expressing some concern as the vehicle was in route (I bought it sight unseen). He and his team (William) re-assured me of their and BMC's commitment to excellence and that my expectations would indeed be met, if not exceeded. I am now, and expect to continue to be, an incredibly satisfied customer of BMC and look forward to doing more business with them in the future....great people, great organization, great car, exceptional long-term commitments to their clients!

1113398[/url]']

I am the proud owner of that rare 6-speed Oro Adonis Murci being spoken of in this string. I took delivery (as you can see it is no longer for sale) and am happy to say that big bull is in terrific condition, contrary to what is being said. I actually read this string a copule of days after I closed the deal, called Vincent expressing some concern as the vehicle was in route (I bought it sight unseen). He and his team (William) re-assured me of their and BMC's commitment to excellence and that my expectations would indeed be met, if not exceeded. I am now, and expect to continue to be, an incredibly satisfied customer of BMC and look forward to doing more business with them in the future....great people, great organization, great car, exceptional long-term commitments to their clients!

So have you seen the car in person? Bmc is a bunch of crooks. Where are you located?

I didnt think there was any talk about this car being in "bad shape". I think the concerns raised here had to do more with the clutch being cooked pretty early and the fact that the dealer would NOT allow a PPI. Which are VERY normal concerns.

Well i assume this post is fake. And only a fool would buy a car knowing this unseen and without a PPI based on an "assurance", especially with his track history of noted lieing here not only to me but others.

That said, ill dig up the pics and video I took off the rock chips everywhere and see you bs you way into saying its in terrific condition then.

If you did buy it and intend to drive it at all you will soon enough see the clutch is already half gone, we shall see how well he stands behind you then ;)

Live and learn, best of luck....youre gonna need it

Btw, about a month or two ago they did contact me again and said they would let me get a PPI if i signed a contract to buy the car beforehand lol

1. Without knowing what may come up

2. After telling me in person in California such a contract with a dealer is not legal.

And for what its worth they wanted to know who would be giving the PPI a few weeks before making me this offer and wanted to contact them about it. I suspected shadiness right then and IF i would have gotten a PPI i would have changed places to avoid any back room deals happening between the two and the sudden change of heart apart the PPI

If you are genuine, congrats and I hope the car is everything you hoped it would be.

It would be nice for you to provide some proof of your statements.

photo.JPG

Proof?? the car in my drive. If the clutch is half burned it will show up when I take it to local Lambo dealer/shop and I know Vincent and BMC will support their clients. Time to drive and enjoy....

congrats on your car then. i can tell you that bmc isn't to be trusted. did you find the paint chips not bothering you? i don't think they would respray the car since it'd be hard to match color.

I picked up my Roadster from Lamborghini Vancouver, it had ~1500 miles on it but sat in a collection. Of course sitting for many years, the car looked brand new but when it was loaded on the truck, and moved around a lot of seals leaked. Steering rack, diffs, front lift, acctuator. Lambo Vancouver sent the parts and paid the hours to rectify all of these issues found during the PPI.... I would never, ever, ever..buy a Lamborghini sight unseen. It cost Lambo Vancouver ~ $20K to fix all these relatively minor issues. No PPI no buy..... I know lots of dealers like Lambo Vancouver and Roy would still go out of there way after the bill of sale to ensure customers get what they paid for, but I think most dealers will just give you the buyer beware spiel.

I will never understand that. There isn't an endless stream of clientele at this level, it is very thin air in the first place. I guess that he has some of the ego crowd that likes the car to use as a chest beating device. He never struck me that way, and went out of his way to help me with a very tricky car pickup I needed facilitated in San Fran back in 2010. Was a real gentleman to me and to my client that was picking the car up. I hate to hear that, but I guess you can only judge someone by how they have treated you in the past until you are afforded different information to change or better inform you regarding you opinion. I just cannot believe that anyone who sells these cars for a living would look a prospecitve client in the eye and tell them they were wasting the person's time, that is horrible.

Its not often that we post a reply on a forum as we really dont have the time or energy to rebuke these types of comments. We sold over 50 pre owned Lambo's last year and 20 plus new.This has been going on since the early 80's. We would have to say that 99.9 percent of our clients are delighted with our service. IN THIS CASE Dan Ciesnickski and Rodrigo R. just have way too much time on their hands and we are happy the Murci ended up with someone else that would appreciate it and paid what is was worth.

1) We encourage and approve all PPI's. With Dan's case he committed to purchase this Murci (twice) and each time came up with another excuse. We were happy to accomodate his PPI, we just requested that the mechanic perform the inspection at our faclities. We have done this for many of our clients and we leave them and their mechanic to do what they need and provide them with their own lift. Dan was not happy with that arrangment.

2) Dan has taken words out of context with regards to the quality of our buyers. Other comments are just not worth making a comment on. Secondly we do not have a sister store in Las Vegas. We have a sister Lamborghini store in Los Gatos.

3) We had multiple buyers for this very rare 6 speed and with so many buyers, we preferred selling it to a client we knew would appreciate us and our services at the price we wanted.

4) Original clutch slipped. Original owner replaced the clutch at 3798 mles. It was sold with 3974 miles on it with no issues. Both Balboni, our service shop and the PPI inspection confirmed this.

Lastly, we encourage and appreciate this forum and appreciate all of the discussions. Its a shame to hear some of the comments especially when not sharing the entire story but I plan to continue taking the high road. With over 20 years experience of selling this brand and other exotics, Its the one post per year I committed to .

Vincent G. Lamborghini San Francisco