Different shades of red

-tokz-

Guys,

I was thinking of doing a full body paint job to my car and I had been looking around for the internet to find the specific shade of red for it but so far I have not get a clear picture of it.

Is there anyone that can help me out with the different of rosso vik, rosso targa, rosso andromeda? Pics would be a huge help.

Thanks!

Pics really won't help much with red. I'm sorry to say you might have to ask around to see them in person. The variable in hues is difficult to see on a computer monitor,

Pics really won't help much with red. I'm sorry to say you might have to ask around to see them in person. The variable in hues is difficult to see on a computer monitor,

I gotta agree with you. I have a couple of pictures that shows different shades of red despite it being that same color code. That is why I am asking if anyone on this board has like a full list of the color code together with the picture to show it. Does not have to be the picture of the car but a basic paint sample would do.

Thanks.

Thanks for the help Nathan! where did you find those block of color? the one that you put on top before each picture?

I know that picture doesnt do justice to all these cars but that solid block of color would help (my body paint shop) a lot and also the coding would make their and my job way easier.

Thanks for the help Nathan! where did you find those block of color? the one that you put on top before each picture?

I know that picture doesnt do justice to all these cars but that solid block of color would help (my body paint shop) a lot and also the coding would make their and my job way easier.

http://www.lambocars.com/archive/paint.htm

http://www.lambocars.com/pnt/ppg.htm

Thanks! too bad certain color like rosso targa or turquoise blue is not there. but this will help a lot.

Thanks again.

Like Nathan said, Rosso targa is a Ferrari color. The blue turquoise you mentioned is called Blue Cepheus by Lamborghini.

4999686075_3ff34d4c4c_z.jpg

Like Nathan said, Rosso targa is a Ferrari color. The blue turquoise you mentioned is called Blue Cepheus by Lamborghini.

4999686075_3ff34d4c4c_z.jpg

Or Blue Ely if you want a more metallic looking turquoise.

Thanks for all the replies! Yeah, the blue cepheus is the turquoise im looking for. I believe its the one that one of SV owner uses in London. In regards of rosso targa, anyone has a web or link to show what is the key words or recipe for that color? Thanks!

Actually, the Diablo VT Roadster that appeared on the original 1996 brochure of that car was in Rosso Targa. It turned a bit pink/purple at some angles. Check out the brochure. The interior looked like a Barbie-mobile.

• 1 month later...