*** Verda Ithaca Aventador is here at Underground Racing***

Huge thanks to VBOXKING for selling me his green Aventador. Of course everything with the sale went real smooth and Aaron was great to work with. This is the one that will remain the shop car for Underground Racing. :icon_mrgreen:

More to come soon.

photo-7.jpg

yes, he didnt want it anymore. :icon_mrgreen:

As everyone knows Aaron loves grabbing the attention of others especially while out driving and being in public in general... He is a complete attention whore and his VI car didn't bring the girls or the boys to the yard like he planned so he sold it.

Aaron did I get this right?

He picked up a RR Ghost

That's no Aventador replacement. :eusa_naughty:

I wonder if Aaron is going to get an mp4-12c.

That's no Aventador replacement. :eusa_naughty:

I wonder if Aaron is going to get an mp4-12c.

Hes an old man at a ripe age of 36 (I think). He is enjoying the comforts of his Ghost, next he'll hire a driver so he can just spread out and enjoy being driven around. He can call his driver MP4-12C

Hes an old man at a ripe age of 36 (I think). He is enjoying the comforts of his Ghost, next he'll hire a driver so he can just spread out and enjoy being driven around. He can call his driver MP4-12C

He's like 8 feet tall. He probably had to have the front seats taken out so he could drive from the back seat hightower style.

Dont worry, you will care soon and it wont be over this green car. Something is coming... :eusa_naughty:

Kevin - You're such a tease.

lol guys. I am interested in the Mclaren, but not going to look into one yet. I still have the 911 Turbo S which is just about as fast as the Aventador and more comfortable with none of the attention.