Lamborghini Urus - #Invincible

Albert-LP

A Cayenne Turbo S is a much different animal than a vw touareg. The Urus will be even more so. The looks have grown on me and I like my experences with the brand's other models. I know guys who buy Caddys, Porsches and Mercedes because they have always liked the brand. In the SUV market, what looks better and has as much power?

P.S. My Mom drives a Cayenne Turbo S. i got it for her a couple years ago. Great SUV. The URUS will be that much more and a sportier ride.

It amazes me how mny posers there are out there and will buy anything because of the badge on it.

Enjoy your over priced vw tourag.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that this is going to make Mako spit his drink out in rage whilst shaking a fist towards my direction and kick the cat because i am about to speculate about the G replacement but look at that "car" and you can spot Aventador styling, so would it be fair to say that there is some styling in there that the G replacement will have?

It amazes me how mny posers there are out there and will buy anything because of the badge on it.

Enjoy your over priced vw tourag.

Have you ever sat in and drove a Touareg or a Cayenne? They look different sound different and drive different, they just share the same chassis. Is that really such a big issue?

Now if they did what GM and FORD do with their products then there would be a BIG issue! But thankfully that isn't the case, so would you like to elaborate on why you think this is just an "overpriced" VW Touareg?

I know that this is going to make Mako spit his drink out in rage whilst shaking a fist towards my direction and kick the cat because i am about to speculate about the G replacement but look at that "car" and you can spot Aventador styling, so would it be fair to say that there is some styling in there that the G replacement will have?

I'm thinking that some of the headlight styling may make its way to the new Gallardo, it looks to me like those are full LED headlights.

+23453563

-23453564 :icon_mrgreen:

That's a masterpiece in SUV history and may be it's also too much "man" for you! :lol2: :lol2:

ciao

-23453564 :icon_mrgreen:

That's a masterpiece in SUV history and may be it's also too much "man" for you! :lol2: :lol2:

ciao

Still haven't given up on your mancrush for The Slowpoke oldman I see..

Still haven't given up on your mancrush for The Slowpoke oldman I see..

Fortunately my english is very poor so i cannot understand what you wrote: do not try to explain again, just book an Urus and you will not be so gay anymore! :thefinger: :icon_mrgreen: :lol2:

ciao

The production of the Urus would be a big step towards Lamborghini having a full line-up of products!!...then when the Estoque (and Gallardo replacement) arrives the line-up would be complete!!

This is the vehicle that's going to ruin the brand. A epic supercar producer like Lambo selling Suv's is just so lame.............. They should just use another brand name like what Ferrari does with Maserati. All I gotta say is fcuk Audi. This is they're idea for fast cash.

This is the vehicle that's going to ruin the brand. A epic supercar producer like Lambo selling Suv's is just so lame.............. They should just use another brand name like what Ferrari does with Maserati. All I gotta say is fcuk Audi. This is they're idea for fast cash.

They have to be in business to make money. The Urus will make them very profittable. It will also offer the owners the ability to drive Lambos more often. I currently drive my Ferrari 612 as a DD. I would prefer a Lamborghini since I like the drive of the Lambos much more than the Ferrari's. The more time I can spend with the feel of a Lambo the better. The pics, like the Aventador, probably don't do it justice. I have seen some close ups or each area that shows all the lines clearly that look amazing, but that is just my opinion. The Cayenne Turbo S I got my Mom is a great driver, add a dose of insanity, lower and more power and I am in!

The production of the Urus would be a big step towards Lamborghini having a full line-up of products!!...then when the Estoque (and Gallardo replacement) arrives the line-up would be complete!!

I doubt they'll make the Estoque.

are you fourteen years old? Lamborghini already did a suv and was not so good looking like this Urus. Brand was destroyed by bankrupcy in 1980, Audi saved the brand and the factory. And builds fantastic cars like the LP700

Long way away from happening, despite the rhetoric currently coming from dealers fishing for deposits and the factory trying to win the PR battle.

At this moment the third model line has STILL has not been decided upon/approved by VW brass, who are united with Porsche in believing that this isn't the right direction for the Lambo brand. Audi/Lamborghini management are both united in the opposite camp, and are fighting tooth and nail currently to force the Urus into reality.

2017 at this point is looking optimistic...which means the whole thing really isn't even worth talking about at all (sorry RaginBull, personally I'm warming to the SUV as time passes).

are you fourteen years old? Lamborghini already did a suv and was not so good looking like this Urus. Brand was destroyed by bankrupcy in 1980, Audi saved the brand and the factory. And builds fantastic cars like the LP700

That suv looked awesome and it still does today. It was something different. Barely anyone knows about it anyways. This is the Aventador design squished onto a Audi SUV frame. I'm glad VW/Porsche don't think it's the right way for the brand and they have final word anyways. When people compare lambo they compare them to only the rarest of cars. Once the suv comes out it's game over.

2017 at this point is looking optimistic...which means the whole thing really isn't even worth talking about at all (sorry RaginBull, personally I'm warming to the SUV as time passes).

I was told 2016 or 2017 and I was told it was approved. I look forward to it. I should have my Aventador Spyder before then and we should see the Gallardo replacement before the Urus production as well. An exciting few years ahead for Lamborghini.

I was told 2016 or 2017 and I was told it was approved. I look forward to it. I should have my Aventador Spyder before then and we should see the Gallardo replacement before the Urus production as well. An exciting few years ahead for Lamborghini.

I have the same news, internal source, very high level. Of course they can cancel it at any moment, if they want, but today there is green light.

You will drive the Urus.

ciao

At this point anything that keeps the brand in the good graces of VW financially is ok in my book honestly.

If they need to resort to whoring themselves out to generate revenue that keeps the lights on and avoids the hell that for example Lotus is going through with their bizarre ownership drama right now then that's worth the price they'll pay in perception by having the SUV.

At this point anything that keeps the brand in the good graces of VW financially is ok in my book honestly.

If they need to resort to whoring themselves out to generate revenue that keeps the lights on and avoids the hell that for example Lotus is going through with their bizarre ownership drama right now then that's worth the price they'll pay in perception by having the SUV.

True.

But the car industry is getting so "homogenized" that the exotics are all losing their lustre rapidly. From a consumer and marketing POV, it makes plenty of sense for Lambo to offer a SUV especially when it does have some heritage on the genre such as the LM002. That said, however, sharing platform from a Bentley, the next Cayenne, next Audi, next Tourareg just isn't cool for a Lamborghini and especially when it has a forefather such as --- again --- the LM002.

It's getting to a point that real cars are like those Tamiya R/C model cars: you start with the same chassis, you pick a motor & battery pack to determine its speed; change the suspension and bearings as needed and then fit whenever polycarbonate shell over the chassis to make it look like the brand of car the model is mimicking. Not too cool.

True.

But the car industry is getting so "homogenized" that the exotics are all losing their lustre rapidly. From a consumer and marketing POV, it makes plenty of sense for Lambo to offer a SUV especially when it does have some heritage on the genre such as the LM002. That said, however, sharing platform from a Bentley, the next Cayenne, next Audi, next Tourareg just isn't cool for a Lamborghini and especially when it has a forefather such as --- again --- the LM002.

It's getting to a point that real cars are like those Tamiya R/C model cars: you start with the same chassis, you pick a motor & battery pack to determine its speed; change the suspension and bearings as needed and then fit whenever polycarbonate shell over the chassis to make it look like the brand of car the model is mimicking. Not too cool.

:iamwithstupid:

Very unappealing.

Nice looking SUV imo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...