I bought an Aventador!

RaginBull

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My cars in my Lambo garage. The wall wraps are in progress. Up for suggestions. I will park them opposites normally. White on Argos and Aventador on White side.

post-24086-1336424196_thumb.jpg

May be getting one for 512k brand spanking new same color.... Must debate with fiancee. must make her see this is better than a beachhouse in italy

http://www.lamborghinipalmbeach.com/new/La...33f0b08bda8.htm

You wil be happy you did! I find, unless you plan to spend 2 months a year or have aging immediate family there, it is never worth owning out of country residences. That's just based on my experiences. I'm sure there are 10 people who would disagree in a flash. Just my experience. Get The Car!!! ;-)

Should have just got a CT instead.

Awesome car. I was never sold on this color in photos, but I was looking at one a few days ago at the dealer and it really did look great. Enjoy!

And I second the beach house thoughts. Cheaper and easier to rent. After property taxes, maintenance, and other misc costs of ownership, you realize just how much further you can get with $500K of vacation rentals with no headaches and unlimited locations. You or family/friends really have to spend a lot of time there for it to make it worth it. Then again, an Aventador ain't exactly an investment either ;)

The CT's are beautiful. That is the car that started my obsession with Lamborghini at a young age. Maybe one day, but having been in them many times, doubtful. Too annoying to drive, slow in comparison to what I am used to, air conditioner never works, the gauges are funky, and it is uncomfortable to sit in. I would sooner get an Aventador roadster! I guess I am a modern guy. I grew up on the past but appreciate advancements. I don't find things that don't work well charming. I find the looks charming, just not what comes with them. Still, it will always be the childhood dream car to me.

Raginbull,can I ask your age? Just out of curiosity to know which era of supercars you had in your childhood

I'm a child of the 80's. I love the Countach. It was my dream car when I was young. In fact, I have owned a couple old sports cars. Starting with a 308. It was such a headache. I love the looks of old cars, just not owning them. That is based on my personal experiences, which have not been good with old cars. YMMV

The CT's are beautiful. That is the car that started my obsession with Lamborghini at a young age. Maybe one day, but having been in them many times, doubtful. Too annoying to drive, slow in comparison to what I am used to, air conditioner never works, the gauges are funky, and it is uncomfortable to sit in. I would sooner get an Aventador roadster! I guess I am a modern guy. I grew up on the past but appreciate advancements. I don't find things that don't work well charming. I find the looks charming, just not what comes with them. Still, it will always be the childhood dream car to me.

Woosh ;)

Woosh ;)

Maybe I was a tad harsh. It is the dream car that started my obsession. I will always respect it as that. :icon_thumleft:

In fact, when I have been in them I got upset with myself that I didn't enjoy it more. The problem is me! I am also someone who is happy stick and clutch pedals are gone. My first 8 cars (old hondas and such) were stick shifts and I do not miss it now that I can control the engine with paddles. I just like the way things have gone in general, minus looks. I like some modern cars, but the CT's are still unbeatable in that department. Murcie SV and Aventador come close but are so different. I wish I enjoyed the drive of the CT and I would love to love it and own one, but I guess my dream didn't line up with my real life desires. Like I said, much respect to the Godfather of the wedge shaped animals I love. The problem is me.

Congrats on car!

Just worked out the carrier. I have the dealership installing the 3m wrap.

Have you thinked about putting 3m cf-wrap onto interior, as face as they are nowadays they look quite pretty.

I have decided to wait on doing an aftermarket exhaust till Kreissieg makes one. I love my Kreissieg exhaust in my Gallardo and I haven't heard anything that does what I like better than that. I emailed them and they are working on it. Hopefully soon!

OMFG!! I love Kreissieg, you must record it's sound for us as soon as you get it!

What a car! congrats :icon_thumleft:

ciao

Thanks!

Congrats on car!

Have you thinked about putting 3m cf-wrap onto interior, as face as they are nowadays they look quite pretty.

OMFG!! I love Kreissieg, you must record it's sound for us as soon as you get it!

Thanks!

I didn't know 3m makes interior products. Interesting!

I will definitely record the Aventador with the Kreissieg exhaust! I love the sound on my Gallardo. Those guys get the f1 thing spot on! Hopefully they will have the product ready soon!

Thanks Again!

Awesome car. I was never sold on this color in photos, but I was looking at one a few days ago at the dealer and it really did look great. Enjoy!

And I second the beach house thoughts. Cheaper and easier to rent. After property taxes, maintenance, and other misc costs of ownership, you realize just how much further you can get with $500K of vacation rentals with no headaches and unlimited locations. You or family/friends really have to spend a lot of time there for it to make it worth it. Then again, an Aventador ain't exactly an investment either ;)

We go to Italy 3-5 times a year thats why..she wants it.. personally I want the Aventador...

We go to Italy 3-5 times a year thats why..she wants it.. personally I want the Aventador...

I love some pics of the SV. What are the specs?

Storm clouds all day. 70% chance of rain but so far it has been a dry day except for a few drops of rain earlier. It is the perfect weather to drive in, I just don't want to be out in pouring rain! URGH!!!