"The lamborghini sucks! Ferrari is the far superior car"-Kane & Allan

Did I miss anything? :P

:lol2:!!

"The Ferrari driver was sleeping" -Allan

"Ferrari started in wrong gear" -Allan

"The lamborghini sucks! Ferrari is the far superior car"-Kane & Allan

Did I miss anything? :P

:lol2:

Man, I am not sure what's up with these vids showing the SLS being as fast as it is. It seems like a lot of us were mistaken about this car and it is indeed as fast as the vids show. I am very impressed with it.

As far as the 458 vs 570, the fact that the 570 pulls it in on the big end tells you the whole story, IMO.

Great vids, thanks for sharing.

Man, I am not sure what's up with these vids showing the SLS being as fast as it is. It seems like a lot of us were mistaken about this car and it is indeed as fast as the vids show. I am very impressed with it.

As far as the 458 vs 570, the fact that the 570 pulls it in on the big end tells you the whole story, IMO.

Great vids, thanks for sharing.

The SLS indeed fast, your welcome :)

I love the SLS. The Ferrari is surely the best car out of the bunch, having owned it, and driven several Gallardo lp570s, the clear winner for me is buying a used Gallardo of some sort, say a 10k mile Lp560 ( id imagine can get these cars in the 150K range,) and a slightly used SLS for right around the price of a 458..

its just the ferrari magazine numbers are very optimistic when compared to their customer cars. i've seen it over and over again. it doesn't take away from the driving experience of the ferrari but only sucks because it truly isn't as fast as it claims (at least on the straightline)

its just the ferrari magazine numbers are very optimistic when compared to their customer cars. i've seen it over and over again. it doesn't take away from the driving experience of the ferrari but only sucks because it truly isn't as fast as it claims (at least on the straightline)

Car is fast in a straightline. I vboxed mine several times. Same way I vboxed an Lp560, my 997TT, SLR etc.. The 458 is faster than all of them..