Exhaust system underway!

I had race mesh do some mesh work.

No big deal

race mesh? Is there a company that does it? What happened to the Jap Lambo site?

Just looked them up.. Do they just have something I can buy? How did you mount it.. Pics?

I sent them measurement, they cut some metal mesh, I had Jeff install it with some solder. Pretty basic. I am sure Chinaman can do it with extra metal mesh hanging around the shop.

Allan, didnt Limey have some part from a diablo gt/gtr that replaced that entire rear panel, thus no more holes?

Allan, didnt Limey have some part from a diablo gt/gtr that replaced that entire rear panel, thus no more holes?

:iamwithstupid:

mjzif.jpg

cant Glenn find you the appropriate parts to convert the back? Or like someone else said, just glass it and paint it.

That area is metal, so Id need to get someone to fill it in with metal which is a pain in the ass.. Also incase I want to put the bumper back it would make it a pain in the ass.. I like either the carbon or mesh idea.. With the side radiators having a huge mesh area the mesh might flow the best..

That area is metal, so Id need to get someone to fill it in with metal which is a pain in the ass.. Also incase I want to put the bumper back it would make it a pain in the ass.. I like either the carbon or mesh idea.. With the side radiators having a huge mesh area the mesh might flow the best..

You can bond metall with plastic/glasfibre - did it on my old Supra when I widebodied it :icon_thumleft:

Chinaman is taking shit off my car!!

The scientists from Nasa were also heavily involved in the creation of this pipe.. It is coated with a special coating that was brought back from the moon which will actually give the car the feeling of weightlessness as it not only lowers the cars gravitational pull to the earth, but also increases fuel economy and steering feel..

522826_3171279047259_1423988177_32299003_1871869716_n.jpg

532889_291115504315228_171716182921828_605932_713717364_n.jpg

Chinaman is taking shit off my car!!

The scientists from Nasa were also heavily involved in the creation of this pipe.. It is coated with a special coating that was brought back from the moon which will actually give the car the feeling of weightlessness as it not only lowers the cars gravitational pull to the earth, but also increases fuel economy and steering feel..

that is cool!

mine simply replaced the cats :(

Its finally done! I couldnt of asked for a better job from SP. I asked for something special and they sure delivered!

551847_403449609695434_100000911968284_1191626_1568536586_n.jpg