1200 whp on PUMP GAS Underground Racing TT LP 570

Amazing that somehow you've missed that my entire involvement in this thread is to gather information on a TT system from UR.

Nope. Everyone got that. How's that working out for you boss?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm writing this with disbelief of what intellectual questions has ultimately turned into. I feel like I'm in the midst of a sequel to Conspiracy Theory, ha! :lol2:

I am not a competitor to your company. The intentions of these posts is for my own decision making and for other potential consumers of UR systems. I truly hope that no ulterior motives are construed or derived from any of it, towards or on the part of anyone outside of myself.

I will gracefully bow out of your thread if it will help though. Clearly the answers I'm looking for aren't for public disclosure, which to some is an answer in itself. My participation from this point forth is just a distraction from your purpose of the thread. If I have any further inquiries I will be certain to make a new thread.

Which, I will once more congratulate on achieving incredible power on pump fuel on your LP platform.

Regards,

BF570

"To the victor go the spoils"

TechShopShot-2012_1000b.jpg

Nope. Everyone got that. How's that working out for you boss?

I would say much better than you are thinking. Thanks for your concern though!

Enjoy your weekend everyone. :)

BF570

@Bruteforce570 , The place to gather the information you are seeking, especially in what detail you are asking is NOT on a public forum . UGR has , in my opinion, gone way above and beyond in this thread already. If you are a serious potential customer then it is time to either go in person and inspect what they have to offer or speak with them privately.

OMG, I am getting a headache with all the thinly veiled politics in here.

I am in Indonesia, I heard UGR is setting up an installer in OZ, which is damn near and damn good news for me.

Please PM me who to contact in OZ and I will fly him out to Indonesia to install the TT kit on my car.

Your reputation has gone far and beyond any ridiculous misgivings that all your other competitors can ever hope to achieve.

I don't need you to fly me out to the US to check out your facility, better to throw in some titanium wheel bolts for free in exchange of that round the world ticket (and I'd hate to sit 24 hrs on a plane just to see something I would buy anyway!)

Joko, Heffner already has an installer in Sydney. Coba cari Ramspeed, mereka udah install 1-2 gallardo TT kit.

Joko, Heffner already has an installer in Sydney. Coba cari Ramspeed, mereka udah install 1-2 gallardo TT kit.

I think Joko wants to go fast and that's why he's excited about Underground Racing being there.

iPhone > cricket phone, get it? :eusa_dance:

I think Joko wants to go fast and that's why he's excited about Underground Racing being there.

so you're saying that Heffner builds slow cars?

:eusa_naughty:

Told you those new spark plugs were worth 50+HP... :)

This was accomplished without any ice and on a semi cooled down pass. This was also on 93 octane with NO adders like water/meth. This same car ran the 3.9 60-130 at aprox 1150 whp. More details coming soon. :icon_mrgreen:

* CodyPumpGasDyno-SAE.jpg