1200 whp on PUMP GAS Underground Racing TT LP 570

Bruteforce570, I'm on an iPhone for this reply. I will make it short and sweet for you. We dont want competitors seeing how we do things with our extra injector setup. Sorry, as I'm sure you can respect that. The stage 1.5 comes with the bigger fuel system and the stage 3 turbo system "not the R version" as someone posted. Not bad for 10k extra.

Again, please send me your contact info and this is what I will do. I will fly you to Underground Racing on my dime and show you how we do it. No pictures will be allowed in the race development/fab shop.

Also, we have plenty of other Gallardos that other tuners have built in our shop that you are welcome to look at and see the differences for yourself. This should answer all the questions you could possibly have.

Again, please post up pictures of your Yellow 570. If you happen to have a point and shoot camera with a flash, or maybe your phone, just snap a picture. :icon_thumleft:

UR,

I can understand you not wanting others to see your systems specifics.

As I expressed a bit earlier to someone else, unless the vehicles built by other tuners are of the LP560/570 model, I don't think that serves much purpose, outside of costing time and money since I have no interest in the 04-08 builds. Your company is obviously well versed in that platform and the methods in which you deal with them, and I have already applauded you for that.

Please see below for my "validation" picture.

I am inclined to wonder; is this is the normal procedure for verifying a potential client? I'm well aware that I am a different individual with different aspirations for my vehicle than your regular customer base, but do I deserve the scrutiny because I'm a well educated person in the field in which you do business?

If so, I apologize that I neglected to also include my tax information for 2010-2011 as well. :lol2:

Brute, your car is my dream...I have a yellow 08 SL, please do post some pictures of your car on this thread. Post them with a penny in hand, you know, just to assure us all you aren't full of shit. No disrespect meant, just seems like you are "more than meets the eye". Thanks in advance,

Peter

Peter,

I appreciate your compliments. It truly is an enjoyable car. I met you at your event in Houston this past March. You seemed like an alright individual, and I enjoyed speaking with you about your car briefly. Hopefully this now assures you I'm not "full of shit", but absolutely "more than meets the eye".

image.jpg

BF570

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not pick up the phone and call Kevin? I think if you REALLY wanted to know this info that would be the best way to approach it and it would be the way I'd do it.

nice car like that....you should upgrade your watch, I could give you some pointers. :)

why not pick up the phone and call Kevin? I think if you REALLY wanted to know this info that would be the best way to approach it and it would be the way I'd do it.

nice car like that....you should upgrade your watch, I could give you some pointers. :)

Well that's simple, I couldn't possibly send him a picture while talking! :lol2:

Thanks, but it was a gift from my wife. If I still want to have one later, I can't possibly thinking of saying I'd like a different one. Ha!

Thanks though!

BF570

RESPECT brother......at best I'm alright. :)

What is your name? Are you ever in Houston? You should come out with us when we have car gatherings.

Also if you get to a point where you really want to do a kit, drop me a pm and we can get together so you can see how the car feels with the UGR kit.

Peter

Peter,

I appreciate your compliments. It truly is an enjoyable car. I met you at your event in Houston this past March. You seemed like an alright individual, and I enjoyed speaking with you about your car briefly. Hopefully this now assures you I'm not "full of shit", but absolutely "more than meets the eye".

image.jpg

BF570

UR,

I can understand you not wanting others to see your systems specifics.

As I expressed a bit earlier to someone else, unless the vehicles built by other tuners are of the LP560/570 model, I don't think that serves much purpose, outside of costing time and money since I have no interest in the 04-08 builds. Your company is obviously well versed in that platform and the methods in which you deal with them, and I have already applauded you for that.

Please see below for my "validation" picture.

I am inclined to wonder; is this is the normal procedure for verifying a potential client? I'm well aware that I am a different individual with different aspirations for my vehicle than your regular customer base, but do I deserve the scrutiny because I'm a well educated person in the field in which you do business?

If so, I apologize that I neglected to also include my tax information for 2010-2011 as well. :lol2:

I never ask for a validation picture, I simply wanted to check out your car, anything wrong with that? Please PM me your info as I would like to give you a call and get your trip setup. I will also pick you up at the airport in my TT Aventador. How does that sound?

RESPECT brother......at best I'm alright. :)

What is your name? Are you ever in Houston? You should come out with us when we have car gatherings.

Also if you get to a point where you really want to do a kit, drop me a pm and we can get together so you can see how the car feels with the UGR kit.

Peter

Brian.

Not typically, I made the trip for the event.

I would think that my posts make it quite clear that I do want to do a turbo system on my car. Probably moreso than others. I am keen to keeping to the Direct Injection design of the vehicle, though.

I'm sure your car feels quite strong, as it should with that much power. I appreciate your offer. I have other vehicles if I choose "ludicrous speed" as the taste of the day; the SL is a wonderful car for the type of driving I use it for. An additional 250 or so HP would make it right in the sweet spot to me at least, hence my interest in the lower level packages.

Meager goals to some of course, but I take pride and give respect in how things are derived nearly more than the end result.

Brian.

Not typically, I made the trip for the event.

I would think that my posts make it quite clear that I do want to do a turbo system on my car. Probably moreso than others. I am keen to keeping to the Direct Injection design of the vehicle, though.

I'm sure your car feels quite strong, as it should with that much power. I appreciate your offer. I have other vehicles if I choose "ludicrous speed" as the taste of the day; the SL is a wonderful car for the type of driving I use it for. An additional 250 or so HP would make it right in the sweet spot to me at least, hence my interest in the lower level packages.

Meager goals to some of course, but I take pride and give respect in how things are derived nearly more than the end result.

Who are you trying to fool here? Getting a bit obvious, don't you think?

Hell yea, I will do that, free trip for Ray! Every time you come here you leave with a new turbo car, :lol2: ! I got a few new ones you might have to take home!

hell i think that is the current ratio of cars to trips anyway :)

might as well get you to start footing the bill to go see you HAHAHAHAHAHA

:jerry:

That's what it's starting to seem like!

Who are you trying to fool here? Getting a bit obvious, don't you think?

Is there anything to hide or fool about? If so, I missed it.

Man I love your car and that color....post some full car shots.

Peter

Your sarcasm is noted. :)

I never ask for a validation picture, I simply wanted to check out your car, anything wrong with that? Please PM me your info as I would like to give you a call and get your trip setup. I will also pick you up at the airport in my TT Aventador. How does that sound?

Nothing wrong with that at all. I may have felt a bit overly defensive with the other member's related posts.

To be honest, it sounds overwhelmingly like a used car salesman. I sincerely appreciate your obvious enthusiasm to getting me to your facility and in a car, but it just keeps sounding like the local car lot guy who drank too much coffee saying "Just get in and drive it, you'll love it, I promise! Just don't look at that passenger rear quarter..."

I'm a busy guy, just like you. I'll rephrase my questions from various earlier posts in a very simplistic, direct form.

1) Are any of the other tuners vehicles at UR that you want to show me TT LP560/570 models?

2) Does Underground Racing glue/epoxy the auxiliary fuel injectors into the factory composite intake manifold on the LP560/570 TT systems?

3) Has Underground Racing employed Direct Injection fueling exclusively on any of the current running LP560/570 TT cars?

If I can't get a simple public answer to these general questions, then I see no reason for me or you to use our time on a trip to UR. I have posted my theory on how the system is being modified and operated. If in fact it is, then I have no use in visiting.

Thanks for your time.

Brian you are confusing my post with someone else's b/c I'm 100% serious about wanting to see more pics of your car. Since we met, u know I have an 08 SL in yellow...my dream is your car. So can you post more full car shots??? You dont see many yellow 11 SL's around away from f/s ads and dealer pics. Thanks in advance.

Peter

If I were UGR, why would I tell you anything on this forum, on the phone, in the mail, etc...He offered to show you in person and provide a nice trip for you. I don't care how much money or cars you have but if the majority of people in this thread think you have other motives then well you probably do.

If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, then its probably a duck.

I know people are busy, but why would any tuner post intricate details or photos about their kit when there are other tuners out there that would love the ability to be more competitive with UGR.

Sorry dude, but if you want details call or pm Kevin, and I am sure he will be happy to oblige. If you ran a car company, would you put up confidential information about a product you sell on a forum where you competitors are?

Fromthe amount of cars they have in their shop, doesn't look like they have to oblige anyone's demands for justification. In fact I heard there is generally a waiting list for kits because the amount of people who are knocking on their doors to get in.

If I were UGR, why would I tell you anything on this forum, on the phone, in the mail, etc...He offered to show you in person and provide a nice trip for you. I don't care how much money or cars you have but if the majority of people in this thread think you have other motives then well you probably do.

It's not a duck, it's an AE and I believe it to be one of my competitors. One that was thrown under the bus by another involved. The car is at his buddies dealership. It wasn't hard to put it together as others noticed as well that messaged me. Let's just say a finger print was left on the phone photo that was posted by the AE of his yellow SL 570 he supposedly owned. More details coming soon. Going to try to enjoy some long awaited vacation time with the family here in Sarasota FL.

As far as the messages on the TT 700. I will get the details out soon. We have been busy with racing and its jammed up our video crew with videos from TX2k street racing, TI roll race event, HMS 1/2 mile and now they will have to do video work from the event this weekend where KC is. That last event video will have to wait until the TT Aventador video is completed. :icon_mrgreen:

If I can't get a simple public answer to these general questions, then I see no reason for me or you to use our time on a trip to UR. I have posted my theory on how the system is being modified and operated. If in fact it is, then I have no use in visiting.

Thanks for your time.

:eusa_think:

Sounds like you need to stop wasting your/his time in this thread. He has declined several times to describe the inner workings of his systems publicly and rightly so but in the process has offered other forms of communication....he offered to FLY YOU THERE FREE OF CHARGE for fucks sake. To me it just sounds like you are a competitor and just can't seem to get it right like UGR does so GTFO.

To be honest, it sounds overwhelmingly like a used car salesman. I sincerely appreciate your obvious enthusiasm to getting me to your facility and in a car, but it just keeps sounding like the local car lot guy who drank too much coffee saying "Just get in and drive it, you'll love it, I promise! Just don't look at that passenger rear quarter..."

That is not being a "used cars salesman" but a man who stands behind his product and believes in his product so much that he is willing to pay for your transportation. "Just don;t look at that passenger rear quarter" REALLY? GTFO.

If you aren't trying to get information on TT builds for your own or others benefit then you are just a cunt and still need GTFO.

Either way I vote for his name to be changed to BruteCunt570

I will also pick you up at the airport in my TT Aventador. How does that sound?

Kevin - I would like to check the spark plug gaps on some of your vehicles.

I promise not to use a gapper, or a feeler gauge, just want to visually check the gap. I promise no photography or anything like that.

Do you think you could setup a trip for me in a similar fashion?

Thanks for your time.

How about a simple public answer to this question:

Is this YOUR car?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/E-Gear-LP57...#ht_36344wt_948

At one point in time the majority of people thought the Earth was flat, that slavery was a novel idea, and that Obama was going to give rebirth to the US economy. Good thing someone eventually questioned those principals.

I know people are busy, but why would any tuner post intricate details or photos about their kit when there are other tuners out there that would love the ability to be more competitive with UGR.

Sorry dude, but if you want details call or pm Kevin, and I am sure he will be happy to oblige. If you ran a car company, would you put up confidential information about a product you sell on a forum where you competitors are?

Fromthe amount of cars they have in their shop, doesn't look like they have to oblige anyone's demands for justification. In fact I heard there is generally a waiting list for kits because the amount of people who are knocking on their doors to get in.

They most certainly do not. I figured they are proud enough to show off the hardware and fabrication work on their builds (which they should be) that this was merely an extension of that quality work. So yes, I believe if I was marketing systems like they are, I would show/tell the intricate details that set them apart from the rest. No hard feelings if they don't.

:eusa_think:

Sounds like you need to stop wasting your/his time in this thread.

If you aren't trying to get information on TT builds for your own or others benefit then you are just a cunt and still need GTFO.

I think you're probably right, as it doesn't seem too constructive anymore.

Amazing that somehow you've missed that my entire involvement in this thread is to gather information on a TT system from UR. If I had no interest in TT'ing my SL, I would have no participation in here other than congratulating them for making an incredible amount of power on 93 octane, as was the intention of the thread initially.

Amazing that somehow you've missed that my entire involvement in this thread is to gather information on a TT system from UR. If I had no interest in TT'ing my SL, I would have no participation in here other than congratulating them for making an incredible amount of power on 93 octane, as was the intention of the thread initially.

I don't think anyone has missed what your involvement is.

It's not a duck, it's an AE and I believe it to be one of my competitors. One that was thrown under the bus by another involved. The car is at his buddies dealership. It wasn't hard to put it together as others noticed as well that messaged me. Let's just say a finger print was left on the phone photo that was posted by the AE of his yellow SL 570 he supposedly owned. More details coming soon. Going to try to enjoy some long awaited vacation time with the family here in Sarasota FL.

As far as the messages on the TT 700. I will get the details out soon. We have been busy with racing and its jammed up our video crew with videos from TX2k street racing, TI roll race event, HMS 1/2 mile and now they will have to do video work from the event this weekend where KC is. That last event video will have to wait until the TT Aventador video is completed. :icon_mrgreen:

I'm writing this with disbelief of what intellectual questions has ultimately turned into. I feel like I'm in the midst of a sequel to Conspiracy Theory, ha! :lol2:

I am not a competitor to your company. The intentions of these posts is for my own decision making and for other potential consumers of UR systems. I truly hope that no ulterior motives are construed or derived from any of it, towards or on the part of anyone outside of myself.

I will gracefully bow out of your thread if it will help though. Clearly the answers I'm looking for aren't for public disclosure, which to some is an answer in itself. My participation from this point forth is just a distraction from your purpose of the thread. If I have any further inquiries I will be certain to make a new thread.

Which, I will once more congratulate on achieving incredible power on pump fuel on your LP platform.

Regards,

BF570

:icon_super:

I really want this to be true. Awesome detective work & what a fcuking tool to come here and fish like this.