This Diablo

ToroCojonudo

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1994-Lambor...ht_20005wt_1167

What do you guys think about this car and what are your opinions on the seller? I'm a Diablo ignorant, what should I expect in the first year of ownership if anything common arises? I wont have cash flow for over six months and not I'm not going to jail for that time period, lol.

What do you guys think about this car and what are your opinions on the seller? I'm a Diablo ignorant, what should I expect in the first year of ownership if anything common arises? I wont have cash flow for over six months and not I'm not going to jail for that time period, lol.

Not a fan of the wheels. Have you done a PPI?

Big Bonus. It's at Evans. The best PPI you can get. High miles for a Diablo, but it's all about history. Get rid of the Gangsta wheels. Looks good.

Having owned one let me tell you it could cost you a lot of money if it is not right. Even if it checks out stuff happens to older cars. Two areas to check closely. 1. All the shocks and, 2. The steering rack. Look for any sign of leaks. The steering rack alone could cost you $5000. Good luck.

Car looks nice and in good condition. I like the tan interior with the red carpet and red piping. I would definitely change the wheels and that shift knob though! I agree that if Evans is selling it........that right there is a biggie!

Is 31K miles really on the high side?? Even for an early Diablo?

Car looks nice and in good condition. I like the tan interior with the red carpet and red piping. I would definitely change the wheels and that shift knob though! I agree that if Evans is selling it........that right there is a biggie!

Is 31K miles really on the high side?? Even for an early Diablo?

In reality not really, perceptually probably.

Guest MOSS

Opinions vary, but I love the wheels and would not change anything. I liked it when Andrew owned it and it looks like nothing has changed.

Moss, thanks for the post. Aftermarket wheels can make or break the look of a car... for me, I like this setup.

I saw the Diablo in April when I dropped off the Miura to Evans... looks the same as the day I sold it, just a few more KM's on it.

Diablo.jpg

andys_diablovt.jpg

Moss, thanks for the post. Aftermarket wheels can make or break the look of a car... for me, I like this setup.

I saw the Diablo in April when I dropped off the Miura to Evans... looks the same as the day I sold it, just a few more KM's on it.

I must admit, they are growing on me, and I am not a big fan of aftermarket wheels. However, my roadster has the same style but in black. That car is nice, and George Evans sent me a huge list on maintenance performed. Makes this one a pretty good deal. His work is second to none.

Ive had the privilege to go for a ride in that car, rides perfect, sounded GREAT and as far as aftermarket wheels Im also not a fan but, those wheels on that car look great.

Car looks great with the right mods in my eyes (calipers done well, etc). I had the exact same wheels on my 98 Diablo SV and loved them! I think they make the car over stock wheels but that is just my taste. The older 94 wheels date the car! Nice that the 2 wheel drive is complete too! I would PPI and go from there! Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...