UEFA Euro 2012

Nath4N

I think it was your Centre half that spooned it wide when the goal mouth was begging and your game fell apart from there.

Shame as I was hoping that Greece would get properly turned over.

15 minutes into this match and already it is better than the other game.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quarterfinals:

Russia-Netherlands

Spain-England

Germany-Poland

Italy-France

Semifinals:

Russia-Spain

Germany-France

Final:

Spain-Germany --> Germany :)

I'm with you, though I rather not see Spain and Germany in the finals.

Poland and Greece were boring, they'll be out soon.

Russia is like I said a really good team, they'll go FAR.

Poland and Greece were boring, they'll be out soon.

What game were you watching? that game was hardly boring

What game were you watching? that game was hardly boring

The game was horrible to watch, both teams don't deserve to be here playing like that. Russia is going to kick the shit out of these 2 teams. :) The way Russia played is how it should be.

The game was horrible to watch, both teams don't deserve to be here playing like that. Russia is going to kick the shit out of these 2 teams. :) The way Russia played is how it should be.

Greece plays exactly like eight years ago and we all remember how that finished.

Your jimmes seem to be rustled.

Someone needs to tell Spain that you don't get points for passing and that they need to start shooting.

Very meh performance so far.

That and basically played a 4-6-0 for 65 minutes which basically got them through. I thought Torres was starting look like scoring, boy he can't buy a goal at this point, and i figured Del Bosque would go with Llorente, but can't read a guy who starts no forwards. Credit to Italy for going at the spaniards but Spain missed chances to win easily.

Someone needs to tell Spain that you don't get points for passing and that they need to start shooting.

Very meh performance so far.

Spain kept Italy in the game. And the end result showed that. Ireland looked awful.....

Italy put up a good fight against Spain. I'm glad with the result, hoped they win though.

I think France will dominate tonight, 3-0.

Your jimmes seem to be rustled.

Seriously what the fcuk? If I think the Poland-Greece game was boring and weak that's my opinion, I don't know what your problem is so shut up.

I know the scoreline and reasonably satisfied with that but have not watched the game yet.

England played REALLY well in defense. There was just one mistake by Milner. Parker was so exhausted when he got substituted that he looked like he could barely see.

I'm going to say it again but, this was boring. :)

The start/1st half was quite exciting, didn't expect England to break through the defense so easily or even open the score (Milner missing was stupid), then France scored and I dozed off during the break. Then from the 65-70th minute there was nothing left. Both teams looked extremely tired, just passing the ball to each other 4 metres from each other and back. UK defenders just stood there and watched and the French were too tired to attack.

1-1 is a deserved result for both.

Spain kept Italy in the game. And the end result showed that. Ireland looked awful.....

I heard that Spain had to block 5 goal shots.

Highlights are at but the temps were in the region of 36C, you would look tired in that!

Sub 3 players in and let them run past everyone who is tired. :D

I'm going to say it again but, this was boring. :)

The start/1st half was quite exciting, didn't expect England to break through the defense so easily or even open the score (Milner missing was stupid), then France scored and I dozed off during the break. Then from the 65-70th minute there was nothing left. Both teams looked extremely tired, just passing the ball to each other 4 metres from each other and back. UK defenders just stood there and watched and the French were too tired to attack.

1-1 is a deserved result for both.

What game were you watching?

France were pressing for most of the second half with England looking to counter.

The french had more possession, shots and looked more likely to score, they were the better team no doubt.