It's no lambo, Ray hofman's Ferrari 458 Photoshoot + extra goodies & video

I had the privlege of working with Ray, as I got lucky and had a Ferrari dealer call me with an order slot that just became vacant. Ray seized the opportunity immediately, and we went to work carefully selecting all the right options. The blacked out roof was a $17k option from Ferrari which just did not make sense when you could wrap the roof for a fraction of the cost, and then put back to stock at any given time.

The crew at SP are perfectionists and never disappoint.

The inside of his 458 looks just as incredible as the outside. Racing seats /red stitiching....with lots of carbon fiber! Check it out!

wow, beautiful interior!

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Beautiful 458. Great job SP.

Who's Ray??

He's the guy that invented the word "baller." True story

• 1 month later...

White 458s with Black Roofs look amazing. I am partial to the red interior but when you have a car like this you don't really need a crazy interior to make a statement. Impressive as always Ray!

Will you be taking her to a Texas Mile event to see what she can do?

White 458s with Black Roofs look amazing. I am partial to the red interior but when you have a car like this you don't really need a crazy interior to make a statement. Impressive as always Ray!

What she can do? 10 mph slower than a MP4-12C in the half mile ;) Beautiful car. Ray, you are living the good life!

What she can do? 10 mph slower than a MP4-12C in the half mile ;)

That was before the SP goodies.... They have a way of tilting the fight in their direction.

I change my original statement to now read "White CARS with Black roofs look amazing." 458, Gallardo, NSX....they all look amazing with the black roof.

lamborghini_gallardo_bicolore_bianco_monocerus_nero_noctis.png

IMG_6905.jpg