Any Veterinarians Here

LyinFapper

She is a rescue. Driving home one night at 4AM, going 80MPH up a hill, this little, dirty, starved, white dog darts in front of my car. I slam on my brakes and swerve to miss her, I swear I missed her by inches. I pull over to see if she is still there and when I open my door there she is. She looks up at me then rolls over on her back. I picked her up and took her home. That happened about 2 years ago.

She is a great dog, one of the best I have ever had.

Cooper, the cutest dog with the gayest name. You know how I know your gay?? You named your dog Cooper.

I have seen a few bitches in my time if that helps?

Yes that helps a tremendous amount. I kinda look at you like my own personal Gandhi, your insight and way with words are not only inspirational but bring the true meaning to life.

Cooper, the cutest dog with the gayest name. You know how I know your gay?? You named your dog Cooper.

Her name is Copper not Cooper. I found her on a street called Copper Hill. That is the name of your male fluffer. Bitch, she will fcuk up your yorkie terriers!

Yes that helps a tremendous amount. I kinda look at you like my own personal Gandhi, your insight and way with words are not only inspirational but bring the true meaning to life.

You said that helps a tremendous amount and then refer to me as Gandhi. He was not a vet though.

Her name is Copper not Cooper. I found her on a street called Copper Hill. That is the name of your male fluffer. Bitch, she will fcuk up your yorkie terriers!

My yorkies are purebred, they dont mess with strays.

FWIW, my Coton (similar to a maltese) tore his ACL several years ago. Not sure about surgical methods, but the local vet repaired it and once he healed up it hasn't bothered him since. It did take a while and he had to wear the cone of shame to keep from licking the stitches. The skin also seemed to be a little tight post surgery, but wasn't an issue. He limped around for a while (maybe a month or so, but I can't remember) and we had to try to make sure he took it easy until it healed, but you would never know he ever had it repaired now. Good luck with it. BTW my dog's name is Skooter...and Skooter gets all the bitches! :icon_mrgreen: